Unjust tribunal temp ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Nashor

11-08-2012

Not BS. 100% justified.

It doesn't matter if the reports were unjustified in some of the games. If you were toxic in any of the reported games, it's punishable regardless of your actions in others.

Noobgrenade

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saifallofjmr View Post
If you take the time to read the chat logs yeah it is dude.
I read the chat logs, and you and your team were pissed at Xin. Got it. Still not allowed to go around calling people ****ing *******, ****, or anything else. Also you were warned before, for what I can only imagine was the same stuff.

honse246

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afetto View Post
Lee Sin [00:04:12] ****ING MUNDO LOOK AT THE MAP
Lee Sin [00:04:13] FFS
Lee Sin [All] [00:04:34] this mundo...

explain why this was used instead of "mundo you really need to watch the map"

Sorry meant case 3. Trying to fix a paper and keep up with this thread.

But that was after I pinged from river to bush to lane and then (2 pings then) and then mundo to bot lane) he continued to work through jungle and never came bottom (cause he was too low health).

honse246

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobgrenade View Post
I read the chat logs, and you and your team were pissed at Xin. Got it. Still not allowed to go around calling people ****ing *******, ****, or anything else. Also your were warned before, for what I can only imagine was the same stuff.

If a member of my team caused us to lose a ranked game in where his choices one after another were based on clearly not even trying to make any team work plays then yes in definition he is retarded.

Kantol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Doesn't really matter on how skilled he is it's what you've been saying to him.

Noobgrenade

11-08-2012

Quote:
If a member of my team caused us to lose a ranked game in where his choices one after another were based on clearly not even trying to make any team work plays then yes in definition he is retarded.
Doesn't matter, in the least, what the justification is. You are not allowed to do this. Surely the warning, ban, and Summoner's Code page made this apparent.

honse246

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantol27 View Post
Doesn't really matter on how skilled he is it's what you've been saying to him.
What about case 2 where fizz trolls me (not mundo as his game crashed or w.e at like lv 5)? Seems fair.

What about where case 1 they troll me hard core and hardcore harass me?

Aggrbargl

11-08-2012

Quote:
Except a permanent ban soon. No one will miss you.

Noobgrenade

11-08-2012

Quote:
What about case 2 where fizz trolls me (not mundo as his game crashed or w.e at like lv 5)? Seems fair.

What about where case 1 they troll me hard core and hardcore harass me?
Then hopefully you reported those players and soon we'll have to see their complaint thread about how it's unjustified. The idea that this would somehow justify your own behavior is strange though.

honse246

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobgrenade View Post
Then hopefully you reported those players and soon we'll have to see their complaint thread about how it's unjustified.

If I am getting punished then (at least in logical in my mind) that their report doesnt count as I am now on the tribunal.