Just got banned by the Tribunal, figured out how to avoid it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1014a59dfa805208fd91c

11-09-2012

My reform card:
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/402489/#nogo

I deserved it. I'd give myself more than a 6 day ban.
(I actually did, I asked support to ban me for a month prior to this ban, to take a break from LoL)

However there is an issue with the tribunal.
Those games happened months ago, even before the 1month ban I requested from support (stated above). I've fixed my behaviour since then a LOT. Attitude like that happens next to never nowadays.
The Tribunal is using old data to judge a player. After the tribunal collected the old reports from you, it will store them and use 'em against you months later once you do a single bad thing.
Right now the only useful thing the Tribunal showed me was my past behaviour, and I would punish that any day now.

Last night I had a really really really terrible game with a troll and things went downhill with my tolerance. I was reported by both teams and my guess is it got submitted to the Tribunal.
After it got into the Tribunal my former bad-attitude games were used against me and I got banned.

Now, here's how to avoid further bans of any sort:
I've learned of the cancer within the game itself,
It is the most common cause of bans,
It is called..

The In-Game Chat

It is a disease. It will drown you into countless arguments with your teammates, with your enemies. It will shift your mood. It is the only way you can release all of the emotions within you - in a bad way. It is the only way of you expressing your ''disappointment'' of your teammates, yet it's probably not their fault. However if you do release your anger at them *through the IN-GAME CHAT* your team will perform worse. The In-game chat is the cause of bad teamplay, rage, flame, lost games, and banned accounts.
The in-game chat.. We need an option to disable it. After my ban expires, the first thing I'll do is join an empty custom game, and drag the chat window into the pits of nowhere (below the HUD or something).

If you care about your teammates, about your enemies, about your account, about the health of the game, hide the in-game chat from your view while in the game.

That is all.

/downvotes inc

Ofermod

11-09-2012

Isn't there a mute function?

IS1014a59dfa805208fd91c

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofermod View Post
Isn't there a mute function?
I like to keep the minimap pings as the only required form of communication.
Using the chat will lead towards worse games.