@support team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arch Chemistry

11-09-2012

Why dont you idiots take the time to review tribunal cases...

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-09-2012

Because they're idiots, obviously. Why do you have such high expectations out of a group of people that you think is so dumb?

Jéz

11-09-2012

Incoming downvotes. I open a thread asking why I was banned for a week on my first offense (no it isn't this account) and I just get linked to some random tribunal cases that were 100% not me, then I get downvoted to hell by this god awful community.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-09-2012

lol.

Jez got told by a Red really hard.

Kantala

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jz View Post
Incoming downvotes. I open a thread asking why I was banned for a week on my first offense (no it isn't this account) and I just get linked to some random tribunal cases that were 100% not me, then I get downvoted to hell by this god awful community.
Lawl Believe what you want, but we have no reason to not believe someone who works for Riot and has access to all your account info to retrieve the games you were being toxic in.

Elanorien

11-09-2012

It's truly astounding how some people's minds work. To blatantly lie in the face of the evidence against you, it's just mind boggling. And to think raging and insulting will you get any positive responses is just silly.