Someone just bough a team for $ and kicked all members

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViperVentedos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

50 $ for a skin on a champ that is mehh, a plat badge that they can only use to gloat. and possibly get banned over doing this and not get money back.

Daaaammm Pixels are that important. I feel for you OP, hopefully this trash team gets whats coming to them and be out of the rewards they: bought" and out 50 bucks too.

As for your previous leader, hope he gets perma banned for basically selling elo,

Beertaster

11-08-2012

I'd think riot would have ways of stopping those kids fro getting plat rewards. Like maybe even though you joined a plat team, you have to win 5 game in the plat or at least the gold for rewards. I don't know any of this, but its a very foreseeable problem that riot should of (or had) anticipated.

steadytrollin

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperVentedos View Post
50 $ for a skin on a champ that is mehh, a plat badge that they can only use to gloat. and possibly get banned over doing this and not get money back.

Daaaammm Pixels are that important. I feel for you OP, hopefully this trash team gets whats coming to them and be out of the rewards they: bought" and out 50 bucks too.

As for your previous leader, hope he gets perma banned for basically selling elo,
I know right, like $50? That's ALOT of just a forum badge and skin

J to tha ROC

11-08-2012

bump

Giotto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Have you tried contacting support?

Nurlak

11-08-2012

sucks man

steadytrollin

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyooryuu View Post
Have you tried contacting support?
Ya I did that before starting the thread, I just wanted more awareness to this because I have seen it happen before.

Drakojan

11-08-2012

That sucks man. Hopefully shaco can get this figured out...

ViperVentedos

11-08-2012

lol just checked, 1 person on that team now lol, no bans sadly but they out of 50 bucks!! lol

xailion

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Looks like you just got "sideswype'd"