Someone just bough a team for $ and kicked all members

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

apathykills

11-08-2012

just lol

blackraven1425

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin View Post
They can still win 5 by trolling down to low elo, since it's based on highest elo
I heard that there's a limit to how far down they can go and still get the rewards. In other words, they wont get the platinum reward if all 5 of those games are in bronze.

steadytrollin

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Master Shaco View Post
Hmm, The Rhythmic Flow was a team I created with my best friend, I'll look into this guys, And Filthy, I remember playing with you, I'll check it out.
Shaco I'm sorry to say your friend was the dude that sold the account

Ominos

11-08-2012

It's like mind blowing how u fools are saying the people who bought the team aren't at fault lmao. Dude it takes 2 to tango. They paid the money and broke the ToS so they are at fault and should be banned as it is a bannable offense.
It's like literally saying that people who buy meth aren't doing anything wrong because they just bought and didn't sell it.

A Master Shaco

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1lthyWubWub View Post
Shaco I'm sorry to say your friend was the dude that sold the account
Are you sure that's the case? If so, I'll confront him about it.

steadytrollin

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Master Shaco View Post
Are you sure that's the case? If so, I'll confront him about it.
The new leader before he kicked me said specifically your friend was payed $50 for the team

Xam Nozid

11-08-2012

WHy is thread getting downvotes? -.- Same thing happened to me. I was going to help a team get to plat since what they do is play until they lose a few games and then make a new team. The captain of the team was on 6 3v3 teams that were gold, he invited me and eventually kicked me out...

I feel your pain.

steadytrollin

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xam Nozid View Post
WHy is thread getting downvotes? -.- Same thing happened to me. I was going to help a team get to plat since what they do is play until they lose a few games and then make a new team. The captain of the team was on 6 3v3 teams that were gold, he invited me and eventually kicked me out...

I feel your pain.
It's just stupid that something like this can just happen, and I'm sure the downvotes are from the players themselves

Kaleem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

a lot of this **** has been happening lately too bad riot is not gonna do **** about it

steadytrollin

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Update on the team, one of the players just left the team after losing 2 games. Not sure if rage quit or scared of ban