Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Someone just bough a team for $ and kicked all members

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boomslice

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Jokes on those kids. Cuz they have to WIN 5 games with that team to get the season rewards.

Super fail. Sorry to hear your team got stolen from you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Watafool

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Khelin:
Wait isn't that against the ToS? That's like selling/trading your account right?


I'm sure it is. But I don't think OP should be getting mad at the players who bought it. He should be venting his anger towards his original team leader who sold it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KIM JONG SION

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Take me to your leader.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ràin

Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Boomslice:
Jokes on those kids. Cuz they have to WIN 5 games with that team to get the season rewards.

Super fail. Sorry to hear your team got stolen from you.


They can still win 5 by trolling down to low elo, since it's based on highest elo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adormas

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Boomslice:
Jokes on those kids. Cuz they have to WIN 5 games with that team to get the season rewards.

Super fail. Sorry to hear your team got stolen from you.


Oh lol..wasn't aware of that! Makes sense though, that such a measure exists.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

steadytrollin

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Quote:
Watafool:
I'm sure it is. But I don't think OP should be getting mad at the players who bought it. He should be venting his anger towards his original team leader who sold it.


Well I didn't even talk to the leader, I played on the team because the leader was a friend of my friend. We hadn't been playing the team since we got it Platnum. I am upset with the leader and feel he deserves a ban but I really think the ultimate punishment is to the people who spent $50 receiving no ranked rewards so their money went to nothing


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Supahjeenius

Senior Member

11-08-2012

you should probably tell your leader to go die in a hole


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

steadytrollin

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Quote:
Supahjeenius:
you should probably tell your leader to go die in a hole


He put me on ignore just like the 3 people who bought the team...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

steadytrollin

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Bump for justice


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twixiee

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Oooh I know one of the people that are now on that team! And can confirm he is definitely not a plat player.. he was trying to get me to let him on my team so he could have gold, but after playing with him a few times and see he really wasn't good enough, I refused....