Reasons why Randoms suck.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vax the Fennec

11-13-2012

#1: I'm tired of auto picking
#2: I'm tired of having to write the lane I want faster than someone else.
#3: I'm tired of people who queue, then don't accept when the champion select is ready a few seconds later
#4: I'm tired of people ignoring called lanes and ending up for example doubling mid up.
#5: I'm tired of people using random queues as a testing ground for their fail anti-Meta strategies.
#6: I'm tired of troll builds.
#7: I'm tired of Teemo.
#8: I'm tired of friendly ambushes from the jungler who has 1/3 HP left after farming monsters and then whining about dieing and me getting the kill with me having full HP.
#9: I'm tired of being told my strategy/build/item selection sucks, when I've used it for years with no problem.
#10: I'm tired of people blaming me for their own short comings.
#11: I'm tired of people who ping the map 500202006302918899396 times...AFTER I'm dead.
#12: I'm tired of people who ping the map 500202006302918899396 times...In general.
#13: I'm tired of Teemo.
#14: I'm tired of people thinking they can solo a match because they just had an awesome match prior to the one he/she is in now.
#15: I'm tired of Skill Level being determined by your wins and losses, when it honestly doesn't even come down to 'your' skill level at all.
#16: I'm tired of being yelled at for not ambushing at level 2 on any other champ but Kha'zix.
#17: I'm tired of being told Katarina is not a viable mid champ, simply because they don't like Scarra.
#18: I'm tired of being told I suck, even if I have the best score in the match.
#19: I'm tired of having to explain why turret diving is a good idea when it has 20 hp left.
#20: I'm tired of Support calling support, then not buying wards.
#21: I'm tired of laners picking Smite.
#22: I'm tired of Junglers picking Ignite.
#23: I'm tired of supports picking promote.
#24: I'm tired of ADC picking Surge.
#25: I'm tired of people calling me "He" because I play a male champion.
#26: I'm tired of people with limited edition skins thinking they're something special in matches because they have said limited edition skin.
#27: I'm tired of Nocturne players bragging and yelling profanities in /all chat after every Darkness kill.
#28: I'm tired of Lux stealing Baron.
#29: I'm tired of Ezreal stealing Baron.
#30: I'm tired of Ezreal's ult in general.
#31: I'm tired of Teemo.
#32: I'm tired of only 2 champions in the entire game having a special event happen if they fight on opposing teams...Yes, I'm talking about you, Rengar and Kha'zix.
#33: I'm tired of Ashe going mid and expecting to do as well as others.
#34: I'm tired of Shaco jungling simply because he has stealth.
#35: I'm tired of Evelynn thinking the turret cant see her through stealth.
#36: I'm tired of people ragequitting.
#37: I'm tired of people DCing the moment things start getting bad(See #36)
#38: I'm tired of people asking for honor after a match.
#39: I'm tired of honor in general.
#40: I'm tired of people yelling that they died because their enemy was simply lucky.
#41: I'm tired of people yelling they they died because of lag.
#42: I'm tired of the same people from #41 yelling that they're awesome for killing someone.
#43: I'm tired of Teemo.
#44: I'm tired of Warwick being able to chase you through 4 turrets and past the enemy inhibitor, getting a kill, and escaping with 5/6 HP left.
#45: I'm tired of people thinking that after getting 40/0/?? in a bot match, they're king **** in randoms.
#46: I'm tired of the tank being easily able to intercept Caitlynn's ultimate on a low hp friendly, but doesn't do so cause he doesn't wanna lose HP.
#47: I'm tired of people thinking that a tank is a MUST HAVE in every match NO MATTER WHAT!
#48: I'm tired of Teemo.
#49: I'm tired of Master Yi being able to kill everything fast, and healing himself untill help arrives if he can't kill fast enough, or run away faster than anybody else if help doesn't arrive fast enough.
#50: I'm tired of the Tribunal.
#51: I'm tired of people on the LoL forums going and downvoting every single one of your posts because of a past point of yours which they didn't agree with. Sometimes they'll do this without actually even reading the post.
#52: I'm tired of people not calling Mia.
#53: I'm tired of people who destroy their lanes enemy turret, suddenly expect not having to keep track on their lane anymore afterwards.
#54: I'm tired of people thinking Runes are a strongly game changing addition at level 18.
#55: I'm tired of people below level 30, bragging about their ELO all throughout the game, and not realizing we can see his/her summoner level at the statistics page.
#56: I'm tired of people thinking that just cause they havn't seen it, means that it never happens. There are hundreds...Thousands, perhaps even tens of thousands of matches played every single day across the globe, and you seriously think that just cause you havn't seen something, makes it not happen, ever?....
#57: I'm tired of people expecting NA or EU teams during championships to beat the Asian teams. They simply play at a higher level than the rest of the world, stop thinking they'll win, Championship #2 should be a good indication of just how right I am <_<.
#58: I'm tired of people thinking it's either their way or they go and /dance at the vendor.
#59: I'm tired of people buying champions based solely on them being on the recieving end of the same champion in an earlier match, and getting the snot kicked out of them.
#60: I'm still tired of Teemo.

Mister Burkes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Word.

Though I don't hate Teemo THAT much (5x hate is overboard, you crazy girl).

Apple Sangria

11-13-2012

I never see junglers pick up igniteru.

TrolImanship

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWxVixen View Post
#15: I'm tired of Skill Level being determined by your wins and losses, when it honestly doesn't even come down to 'your' skill level at all.
Lol

Worst Sejuani

11-13-2012

yfw you and everyone else in this thread is a random

Glitter Gem

11-13-2012

Quote:
#7: I'm tired of Teemo.
Personal problem.

Quote:
#23: I'm tired of supports picking promote.
Split pushing strategy, actually works, try it sometime.

Quote:
#25: I'm tired of people calling me "He" because I play a male champion.
You most likely didn't distinguish your gender, so they go by champion for pronouns.

Quote:
#28: I'm tired of Lux stealing Baron.
Personal problem.

Quote:
#29: I'm tired of Ezreal stealing Baron.
#30: I'm tired of Ezreal's ult in general.
Personal problem.

Quote:
#44: I'm tired of Warwick being able to chase you through 4 turrets and past the enemy inhibitor, getting a kill, and escaping with 5/6 HP left.
Personal problem.

Quote:
#49: I'm tired of Master Yi being able to kill everything fast, and healing himself untill help arrives if he can't kill fast enough, or run away faster than anybody else if help doesn't arrive fast enough.
Personal problem.

It actually sound like you are more tired of the game, then you are tired of randoms.

Vax the Fennec

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggernaut View Post
Personal problem.

Split pushing strategy, actually works, try it sometime.

You most likely didn't distinguish your gender, so they go by champion for pronouns.

Personal problem.

Personal problem.

Personal problem.

Personal problem.

It actually sound like you are more tired of the game, then you are tired of randoms.
Read #56 please.

I'm pretty sure that these 'personal problems' don't only apply to me.

Proxel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Do what I do. Take a break from it. If you want the more "competitive" scene, try Dota 2 out or some ****.
During my grind for plat at the end of season 2, I just about leagued myself out.

Senneus

11-13-2012

Quote:
#32: I'm tired of only 2 champions in the entire game having a special event happen if they fight on opposing teams...Yes, I'm talking about you, Rengar and Kha'zix.
I hate new and interesting things, too.

Vax the Fennec

11-13-2012

10 more added.