NTG looking for lower elo (1000-1300) players for Facebook Community/Teams!!!

1234511 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Treble

11-08-2012

Hey all! I'm Treble, and im the current head of a community group called NTG (NoTag Gamers). We started out as a Starcraft 2 practice group, but with all the moba craze going on have expanded our horizons to LoL and DoTA2!

We're not an ultra high lvl group by any means, but the majority of us do seek to improve our skills at these games, and some day maybe even go pro.

For now tho, we just wanna hang out, talk, have fun, run some lowbie teams, do some streaming, and enjoy each others company.

So if anyone's interested in joining up, just hit up this link to our group:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/50923...=group_comment

and then there'll be a request to join button on the right side somewhere. Hit that, and I'll hit accept as soon as I see it, and BAM! done. :>

OH! and here's NTG's illustrious logo btw. (image shack link. Also not a virus. :> )
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7012/totallylogo.jpg

We also haz teamspeak now!!! Login info is in the FB group under files on facebook, as well as an in game name document we'd appreciate it if you added yourself to upon joining. :>

Anyways, hope to see some of you guys soon! and just remember, any "toxic" elements that decide to join up just to cause problems will be removed rather swiftly. We aren't here to troll each other, we're here to enjoy each other (totally not sexually).

:>

*edit*
This is a very talkative group atm, so once you get into it, if you have your phone set to vibrate and stuff whenever facebook does something, you may wanna go to the notifications button in the top right of the group and tell it to not notify you when stuff happens in the group.

I was unaware that so many people actually had fb setup on their phones like that, but apparently that is infact a thing.
So just makin sure everyone knows that ahead of time. :>

*edit 2*

We're currently looking for casters to broadcast/record/commentate ranked games for the ranked teams within our group, and also broadcast/record/commentate our group random 5v5's nights, and our internal group 5v5 tournaments!

So if anyones interested in casting, just add me on FB and send me a message!

*edit3*

We just hosted our first NTG members tourny, and it was a rousing success!! We hit 102 members from the event, and our stream got alot more subs, and maintained a decent viewer rate.

The next tourny will be held in mid Jan. Exacts aren't setup yet, but will be shortly, and announced to group members only.

General Treble

11-08-2012

still lfm!

General Treble

11-08-2012

we haz girls in group

General Treble

11-08-2012

they haz boobz

Thresh0

11-08-2012

bump

General Treble

11-08-2012

boomp

General Treble

11-08-2012

going to bed, final bump. will add people that send the requests when I wake! Got a bunch of new members from this post so far, so things are going well! and I hope they keep getting even better!

Rocts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Interested. Hit me up ingame. Rocts. I main jungle, but am totally confident in all roles. Been playing over a year now. Have skype/ts3 or can get any other program.

Shorty8894

11-08-2012

Hey, I'm interested, I main Caitlyn as ADC but I'm ok at other roles. My name in game is "shorty8894"

General Treble

11-09-2012

another day, another bump

I sent you guys friend requests btw. Hit me up when you're online. I'll try to be on all day/most of the night today/tonight.

1234511 ... 19