Sejuani Defense Steroid Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thessalonike

11-08-2012

@artum...

everything has been covered in dozens of threads but like the game itself most want kills not assists so the threads keep coming... that and this community has extremely weak search-fu.

btw, no steroid please... survival through mobility and reducing the enemies. survival through positioning and disruption. leave the steroids to the other tanks. please don't make sejuani more like them, accentuate her skills don't depreciate her.

Slymerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

well it will be the Barrier spell that they will bring over from ARAM map

Puppito

11-08-2012

she doesn't need buffs shes the strong melee carry in the game

PocketMarsh

11-09-2012

Bump

PocketMarsh

11-09-2012

Bump

PocketMarsh

11-09-2012

bump

PocketMarsh

11-09-2012

bump

Thessalonike

11-09-2012

just post in another sejuani thread if it has the momentum. riot ezreal posted in mine long ago but the drawing board thread got traction at the same time period so i just jumped into it. a couple of us sejuani players are keeping an eye on them.... honest

Zerglinator

11-09-2012

I feel that if you're going to give Sejuani a defensive steroid, you need to be creative about it.

If the line of thinking was simply, "She needs a defensive steroid" "Let's put bonus armor/MR on her", it would have been done long ago. What you really need to be asking is, "Does she really need a defensive steroid? Why? What would she sacrifice for it? Does this actually make her separate from other tanks, or is it just making her the same? Is the only defensive steroid Armor and MR?"

And more importantly, does it fit with her theme of "We will endure." ? Or does it just put her in the theme of "I am invincible!" Because there is a difference.

Fugis

11-09-2012

Sej has a move that scales off defense. To me, that is enough and she doesn't need a steroid.