Upcoming changes to Tear of Goddess items !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dustyspells

11-08-2012

I heard there are following changes coming into Tear of Goddess and its upgrade item.

Tear of the Goddess
•+250 Mana
•+7 Mana Regen per 5 seconds
•UNIQUE Passive – Mana Charge: Each time you spend Mana, your maximum Mana increases by 4 (3 second cooldown).
•Bonus Mana: 0/750

Archangel’s Staff
•+250 Mana
•+60 Ability Power
•+10 Mana Regen per 5 seconds
•UNIQUE Passive – Insight: +(3% of Maximum Mana) Ability Power
•UNIQUE Passive – Mana Charge: Each time you spend Mana, you gain 5 maximum Mana (3 second cooldown).
•Bonus Mana: 0/750
•Transforms into Seraph’s Embrace at 750 Bonus Mana

Seraph’s Embrace
•(Upgraded from Archangel’s Staff when fully charged)
•+1000 Mana
•+60 Ability Power
•+10 Mana Regen per 5 seconds
•UNIQUE Passive – Insight: +(3% of Maximum Mana) Ability Power
•UNIQUE Active: Drains 25% of your current mana to shield yourself for an equal amount for 2.5 seconds - 120 second cooldown.

Well, I think this is an intersing change overall. I have a few questions on it though.

1) Is there any change coming to Manamune as well? Would it transform into something else at max mana charge just as Archangel transforming into Seraph?

2) Converting 3% of mana to AP now becomes UNIQUE PASSIVE. So I assume you can no longer stack like 5 Archangel and convert 15% of max mana into AP, right?

3) Once Archangel becomes Seraph, its UNIQUE PASSIVE(max 750 bonus mana) becomes flat stat bonus of Seraph's Embrace. Does that mean, once your Archangel becomes Seraph, you can buy a new tear of goddess and start building more bonus mana with its unique passive?

Sambrosia

11-09-2012

Source?

Yuan Shikai

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambrosia View Post
Source?

Xypherous posted this in General Discussion.

That said, 1) Morello HINTED that Manamune would get a brothersword that only those can wield who have fully grasped the power of Manamune, so I guess the answer to your question is yes, although nobody knowsits stats yet.

2) that is right

2) that is also true

TealNinje

11-09-2012

My issue is they nerfed Suicide Zilean and Suicide Kog'Maw.

Non-stacking Archangel's makes me sad.