Champion & Skin Sale: Paying Family Dues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Plati

11-08-2012

I've been waiting for Mafia Graves since he was released... yes I am very cheap.

guitarnoob16

11-08-2012

lee sin = best champ ever...hope you guys pick him up...dont get discouraged...im not ashamed to say i lost like my 1st 20-30 games with lee... but now...i hardly ever loose... definitely worth learning...most fun champion and dragon fist lee sin is the best skin in the game..

doom13th

11-08-2012

Omfg mafia graves! Holy s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DemonicSpawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

I just bought commando xin... and now he's on sale... seriously -_-

lordzenchi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

T_T couldn't wait for lee sin sale so I bought him with IP. 1 week later this comes around... >_<

KodaChrome

11-08-2012

Was saving ip for Lee Sin or Zyra...now i can get em both. Plus Mafia Graves and Commando Xin, this is a great sale.

DemonicSpawn

11-08-2012

why cant i refund? commando xin and re-buy him... ive never refunded before on this account so i should still have 3... what's the deal?

Truly Outrageous

11-08-2012

Very nice sale. I feel like they're actively trying to cut down the skin blacklist now. We've gotten a bunch of them in the last month now.

XElement

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigBK123 View Post
Mafia graves finally <3
I JUSt bought him like a week ago T_T i'll see if I can get like half my RP back...but sucks cause I JUST did this with Dreadknight garen as well...bought him literally 8 days before sale.

Ęsir

11-08-2012

I saw "lurking in the forest" and I thought it was a Rengar sale.