Champion & Skin Sale: Paying Family Dues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

White Licorice

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidSun View Post
@Riot, think you can give me 17 RP to buy Mafia Graves on sale? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post31209111 Please? D:
you know if you just mail them a letter that u need 17 more RP they'll give you about 100 more RP to help you out.
P.S. they only help you once per account.

Gusana Ciiega

11-12-2012

can you riot put mercenary katarina plz?

terminaton

11-12-2012

Sale was closed early....Please riot fix it so I can have zyra (Its still 12th Nov but its already closed)

tareui

11-12-2012

I want the malzahar skin but DAMMIT DONT HAVE ENOUGH RP

PolkaDotdotdots

11-12-2012

I thought the sale is till Nov. 12. I was trying to get Mafia Graves but the sale is closed. Riot pls fix it.

TenTon21

11-12-2012

I was about to give you $5 for zyra and then I couldn't get her because the sales isn't up.

Skarenox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

hey riot weren't the sales ending by monday night? why there's no sale on monday 7:56 am EST?

Pellinor

11-12-2012

I was hoping to pick up Lee Sin this morning, as I couldn't log in last night, only to find the sale was off. Maybe they need to post the time the sale ends rather than just the date, or reopen the sale through the 12th. Just my two cents

Skarenox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellinor Geist View Post
I was hoping to pick up Lee Sin this morning, as I couldn't log in last night, only to find the sale was off. Maybe they need to post the time the sale ends rather than just the date, or reopen the sale through the 12th. Just my two cents
But sales are always from Friday 6:00 AM to Monday like 11:59 PM or something like that. I don't know why they ended it.

I couldn't get Mafia Graves

PseudoDiarrhea

11-12-2012

Please fix this! I was working up the IP to buy Malzahar so I could buy his skin, and checked early this morning just to make sure it was still on, but somehow the sale is closed early! Please start it up again!