A Twisted story of Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chessiere

11-13-2012

Yes but that's why he's extremely dependent on items, although the damage he does isn't that good if the enemy gets a banshee or just some MR. Against tanks you do terrible damage, at times not even 20% of the hp is removed. And if everyone is roughly at the same level you can clearly see that his damage is not good, that's why he really needs to be ahead to be able to deal good dmg.

Chessiere

11-14-2012

Last "bump" that does not intend to respond to anyone.

One last thing, as I kept repeating there are many other champions that are gimped by the current "meta" the "strategy" that people have used and keep posting stuff.
The champions shouldn't be the ones to suffer because of the current meta being used but instead should be more independent.
And this is not only about TF but many others that are currently not used because of the meta that players like to have. And yes some people need a buff like TF and Heimer to become decent and being used regardless of what meta there is. And I know it's the changes that RIOT implements that establish the new compositions for the teams both in organised and soloqueue. Sometimes it is decided by the players and sometimes by RIOT, which simply induces them.

Rudmed

11-14-2012

I have to agree with alot of what you said. You really are touch and go with TF.

Pretty much, as you said, his combo is Gold card>DFG>Wild cards>Running away or stacked deck> then beating feet.

Not to mention he really lacks in damage. His E is touch and go, and his R does no damage. You look at Kass and LB. Kass has some solid ratios to make up for his lack of damage on his E, while LB has some serious base damage and can be considered a threat if played correctly.

So compared to these two (yes I'm comparing him to the cream of the crop here, but it emphazies my point) We can kinda of speculate he does half their damage. His main two skills are his Q and W. Kass' skills are Q, R, W, while LB can use all of her skills offensively. We all know 3>2 so he is lacking in damage #'s too.

But Riot will do what they do, can't stop them really.

Chessiere

11-15-2012

It is true Rudmed, they get to choose what to do. But fear not, the new changes and now it's even confirmed, that want to buff burst champs and make viable assassins again imply a clear thing. TF is probably on the list of the "to buff" because in such an environment he can't exist and if he isn't now, he will soon be because he's:

1st an assassin that can't do his job
2nd he's countered by said champs (burst and assassins).

He will either be buffed preemptively due to the changes or simply will fall out because of this and will receive attention later. This is most likely what is going to happen.

Eklispe

11-15-2012

Would be really nice if Riot looked at this

IS1b1ac1a18c7b4f6305ef8

11-26-2012

bump

Chessiere

11-27-2012

Thx Shinmey88 for the support again, but people don't seem to realise the actual position in which TF is sitting. Not to mention the Lich Bane nerf which will hit him, and he will still have to buy it since he needs damage because he lacks it.

Chessiere

12-17-2012

Apparently some champions overshadow TF much more now, not to mention that he was literally not used during the black cleaver "meta".

Jakkal Scar

12-17-2012

You know, I loved playing a hybrid or AD tf. I used to do very, very well. I was dissapointed with the ult nerf, but the hardest blow for me is that in the pre-season 3 patch they took away Madred's Bloodrazor. It was a staple for him, and there is no really good ad/as item left in my opinion.

Oh, btw, even my own team was crying when I went 27-2-12 in a game.