Teemo in Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vip in LEAGUE

12-17-2012

I just played a 3 vs 3 ranked game. I lost that but I found that teemo is so OP is twisted treeline. You are not allowed to buy ward in that map but teemo can but shroom all over the map and even last longer than a ward (10 minutes) although its vision is smaller but still unfair to other team. Oracle is available but all brushs in that map is small. When you walk into the brush, the shroom is already explosed, you cant even have a chance to kill the shroom. I hope Riot would think about that issue. Thank you.

Zombiemaster

12-17-2012

Grez's Spectral Lantern reveals Teemo's mushrooms, so if their is a Teemo on the other team, make sure one of your AD champs grab it. If you have no AD champs, then I don't know what to say because that's a BIG FAIL by your team.

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-17-2012

ezreal lets you double flash on TT
nami lets you send massive waves of teamfight win on TT
ashe gets bonus gold on top of bonus gold, same for TF

free wards is nothing special. There's more than one strategy, you dont have to be sneaky to win especially against a rodent who contributes very little damage to teamfights

And yes, teemo's damage is a joke, it's just that he can do the same amount as someone trading with you without actually being present if you are unprepared.