@Pendragon, a sincere plea from a banned player

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemurmoudy

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masochist View Post
Exactly. How can anyone trust anyone with an admitted bad attitude that's a "vice"(Meaning, he likes it.)?
no lol vice in the regards of what I did wrong.

Lemurmoudy

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MlSFlT View Post
@Primanocte - Just because pendragon did not call him out on whether or not he lied, does not mean that he didnt lie. We still have no solid proof that this guy is not lying about not getting previous warnings. People will say and do anything to get out of being punished, how do we know if thats not whats happening here. If we start pardoning people without solid proof that they did not deserve a ban, people will not be afraid of getting banned because all they have to do is cry on the forums and get unbanned.
If i did recieve warnings riot would have said so.

Masochist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurmoudy View Post
no lol vice in the regards of what I did wrong.
Ah. Still don't trust you. You're not deserving of it. I've played League since a couple weeks after beta went from closed to open and I've seen your sort hundreds of times. No sympathy for the devil, sorry.

If you knew the way you were acting is wrong - guess what! You shouldn't have been acting that way.

Lemurmoudy

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masochist View Post
Ah. Still don't trust you. You're not deserving of it. I've played League since a couple weeks after beta went from closed to open and I've seen your sort hundreds of times. No sympathy for the devil, sorry.

If you knew the way you were acting is wrong - guess what! You shouldn't have been acting that way.
Well heres the thing. I had the mindset of i was TRULY that bad, riot would have said something instead of allowing for it to go on for so long. Ill admit sometimes i was a jerk, but was I outright bannable in my actions? no. not at all.

things arent always that black and white.

Masochist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Well heres the thing. I had the mindset of i was TRULY that bad, riot would have said something instead of allowing for it to go on for so long. Ill admit sometimes i was a jerk, but was I outright bannable in my actions? no. not at all.

You had the wrong mindset. You shouldn't have been acting out. You should have been an adult about playing and not try to ruin everyone's time with your crappy attitude. In the real world, there are consequences for your actions.

Your entire thought process is extremely childish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
So you knew what you were doing was bad, but you didn't know if it was bad enough....and decided to test the limits. Neat. Enjoy your well deserved ban.
What this guy said. Welcome to the world of personal responsibility.

And it was K

11-09-2012

Quote:

So you knew what you were doing was bad, but you didn't know if it was bad enough....and decided to test the limits. Neat. Enjoy your well deserved ban.

Lemurmoudy

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
No? I wasnt testing the limits lol. In retrospect i know what I did was wrong, but I dont think I recieved a fair punishment.

MlSFlT

11-09-2012

@Masochist - A recent study done in Febuary 2012 at the conneticut department of corrections followed 14,398 male sentenced offenders after they were released or discharged from a prison facility in 2005, providing a five year review of recidivism. "The study found that within five years of their release; 79 percent were re-arrested, 69 percent were convicted of a new crime, and 50 percent were returned to prison with a new sentence."
http://www.ct.gov/doc/cwp/view.asp?a=1492&Q=305970

My point is just because he says "I'm sorry, i won't do it again" does not mean that he will not do it again. At the very least he should recieve punishment for what he did if he knows it is wrong. The only reason someone should get out of being punished is if they were wrongly punished. However, In this case he admitted that he did wrong so he should get punished.

Masochist

11-09-2012

Quote:
@Masochist - A recent study done in Febuary 2012 at the conneticut department of corrections followed 14,398 male sentenced offenders after they were released or discharged from a prison facility in 2005, providing a five year review of recidivism. "The study found that within five years of their release; 79 percent were re-arrested, 69 percent were convicted of a new crime, and 50 percent were returned to prison with a new sentence."

My point is just because he says "I'm sorry, i won't do it again" does not mean that he will not do it again. At the very least he should recieve punishment for what he did if he knows it is wrong. The only reason someone should get out of being punished is if they were wrongly punished. However, In this case he admitted that he did wrong so he should get punished.
So... You're agreeing with me.

Lemurmoudy

11-09-2012

Quote:

Kind of wrong. I admit that I did break the summoners code, absolutely, my attitude was piss poor.

But did it warrant a straight out unwarned perma ban? no, not at all.