@Pendragon, a sincere plea from a banned player

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaMiTzNhan

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Contrary to popular belief, I'm out of the ban-deciding game these days
Gee, I wonder why .

noiradle2

11-08-2012

pendragon's a liar

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMiTzNhan View Post
Gee, I wonder why .
im kinda out of the loop...but why did all this pendragon hate start up? seems like he got a target on his back

BRUCE McHUGE

11-08-2012

I'm glad you're gone. I deal with your scum that miss the ban wagon every rated game, on my team and the other team.

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce McHuge View Post
I'm glad you're gone. I deal with your scum that miss the ban wagon every rated game, on my team and the other team.
ouch sorry you feel that way.

Nocte Prime

11-08-2012

Riots seems to be all over the place in the process they have in place for dealing with player discipline. Some people get warnings before they get temp bans. Some people jump straight to temp bans, and some get perma banned out of the blue. Riot's process for player discipline needs to be more regimented. There should never be a case like the OP's where a perma ban is the first and only layer of discipline directed at a player (assuming he's telling the truth, I note Pendragon did not contradict the OP).

funkymonkeee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Well I'm sure Riot's looking into your case and I hope you're genuine in your response otherwise you'll probably get an IP ban so you can never play LoL ever again and have to play with CoD fanboys on HoN or DoTA 2.

Explicatio

11-08-2012

Quote:
Contrary to popular belief, I'm out of the ban-deciding game these days, although I will give an opinion.

My stance is:

- You knew your behavior was abysmal yet decided to act that way anyway
- You knew the potential consequences, you just thought you'd have a chance to get out of it before

Sounds like you were trying to get away with as much as you could and it bit you. I think that's pretty inexcusable. The Tribunal is one tool we have, but it's not the only tool.

This reply is pretty hopeless given that it came from a Red who has been involved in dealing with player punishments for a siginificant amount of time. Pendragon, your post does not answer the key question of the OP.

He was permabanned without a warning, without temporary bans. He is appealing because this was unfair, as it was against Riot's self-implemented policy, that no toxic player, however bad, should never been permabanned staright away.

Your post not only fails to address his appeal, but also completely ignores the reasoning behind the OP's petition. The OP is addressing the unfair procedure, not arguing whether he was toxic or not. He makes it very clear from the beginning that he has been toxic and deserves his punishment.

Time to read their comments and actually ANSWER.

Explicatio

11-08-2012

For the reasons above, I'll bump for you OP, since it requires a better answer from a competent Red.

Iron Solari

11-08-2012

Quote:
Haha, I'll let you know eventually.
Penny is an undercover spy. I'm on to you