@Pendragon, a sincere plea from a banned player

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEDzZEPPELIN View Post
I think that it was a very mature post. Idk why but I feel sympathy for you. Maybe you could be a prime example in someone learning their lesson and turning their attitude around. It shows a lot more character to apologize and try to grow and become better. Bump because everyone makes mistakes and your post seems sincere. Unless of course you get reinstated and become a hardcore troll again
=(
Thank you for your post, was very kind ^_^

FinnaKillYall

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Swarm of Koala View Post
So what exactly do you do now?
He directs player experience.

ap pls

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurmoudy View Post
meh i just thought this would be a better alternative.
the lazy way, if you actually made a new account and get positive results and stick to what you say, then you deserve a reevaluation of your ban. but nope, your just someone who goes back on his words, just cause these fools believe you doesn't mean riot will. i'm sure you will return to your original toxic behavior. if it takes a permaban to get to you, so be it.

ap pls

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalaminator View Post
Mature is not just about accept your mistakes, but to accept the consequences of your mistakes is to show real maturity. I've read your post, but I kept the important things, when you mention how much you flame and how toxic you were, I dont need to read more after that. If your really changed your attitude you will know this was worthy, if you didn't, just more than deserved ban.
+1

Metakai

11-08-2012

You can still be a shining example to the community of a bad player turned good by also trying to turn people that are also verbally abusing other players in game with your experiences and what can happen to them if they continue on their path.

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metakai View Post
You can still be a shining example to the community of a bad player turned good by also trying to turn people that are also verbally abusing other players in game with your experiences and what can happen to them if they continue on their path.
thats also true

GiantEvilKitten

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Contrary to popular belief, I'm out of the ban-deciding game these days, although I will give an opinion.

My stance is:

- You knew your behavior was abysmal yet decided to act that way anyway
- You knew the potential consequences, you just thought you'd have a chance to get out of it before

Sounds like you were trying to get away with as much as you could and it bit you. I think that's pretty inexcusable. The Tribunal is one tool we have, but it's not the only tool.

I know you don't really care about what the community thinks about this, or much in general. But I think you should give him another chance. Something like 2 week ban and if he ends up guilty in Tribunal again permaban.

I would have a different stance if he had a warning, a day ban, a three day ban, a week ban, and a two week ban(I think thats how it goes) like most people, and continued his behavior.

Doesn't everyone(well most everyone) deserve a second chance?

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantEvilKitten View Post
I know you don't really care about what the community thinks about this, or much in general. But I think you should give him another chance. Something like 2 week ban and if he ends up guilty in Tribunal again permaban.

I would have a different stance if he had a warning, a day ban, a three day ban, a week ban, and a two week ban(I think thats how it goes) like most people, and continued his behavior.

Doesn't everyone(well most everyone) deserve a second chance?
Thank you <3 was very nice of you to say.

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

And I appreciate everyones contribution to this thread <3 Thank you very much.

sam2795

11-08-2012

I also think he should be given a second chance.