@Pendragon, a sincere plea from a banned player

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemurmoudy

Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohardinmypants View Post
gg owned, nice try sucking up in your other post, go make that new account and work from the bottom like you said you will.
damn another pillar of altruism in this community. Yep im the only bad guy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amoramune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

11-08-2012

Don't you like these people who can't even read the original argument? You added in a tl;dr and they STILL didn't read it.

Anyways, I for one, hate the trolls in this game (including forum trolls). The toxic members of this game are being dealt with by Riot's team and the Tribunal. They are doing a fine job in fine combing out these players.

As for your case though, yes, you deserve what you got, however, Riot's recent way of handling these players is with warnings and small term bans. You getting your first warning as a perma ban is a little harsh and I would move on and play a smurf account and reform. If you spent any money in RP though, keep begging.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Besteality

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurmoudy View Post
lol almost every other post like this is snarky. Zileas does the exact same thing. and not a peep.
No offense, but now is really not the time for finger pointing.....

Quote:
damn another pillar of altruism in this community. Yep im the only bad guy.
Sarcasm will probably not help your case if reds are keeping an eye on this thread either.

Just trying to help out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemurmoudy

Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoramune View Post
Don't you like these people who can't even read the original argument? You added in a tl;dr and they STILL didn't read it.

Anyways, I for one, hate the trolls in this game (including forum trolls). The toxic members of this game are being dealt with by Riot's team and the Tribunal. They are doing a fine job in fine combing out these players.

As for your case though, yes, you deserve what you got, however, Riot's recent way of handling these players is with warnings and small term bans. You getting your first warning as a perma ban is a little harsh and I would move on and play a smurf account and reform. If you spent any money in RP though, keep begging.
i just will miss my platinum elo XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ap pls

Junior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurmoudy View Post
damn another pillar of altruism in this community. Yep im the only bad guy.
sorry, i don't help people who deserved to be ban, i just find it funny how you made two threads even though in the first one you claim your going to "start up again to get back the work I put into this game".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LEDzZEPPELIN

Senior Member

11-08-2012

I think that it was a very mature post. Idk why but I feel sympathy for you. Maybe you could be a prime example in someone learning their lesson and turning their attitude around. It shows a lot more character to apologize and try to grow and become better. Bump because everyone makes mistakes and your post seems sincere. Unless of course you get reinstated and become a hardcore troll again
=(


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemurmoudy

Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohardinmypants View Post
sorry, i don't help people who deserved to be ban, i just find it funny how you made two threads even though in the first one you claim your going to "start up again to get back the work I put into this game".
meh i just thought this would be a better alternative.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalaminator

Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEDzZEPPELIN View Post
I think that it was a very mature post. Idk why but I feel sympathy for you. Maybe you could be a prime example in someone learning their lesson and turning their attitude around. It shows a lot more character to apologize and try to grow and become better. Bump because everyone makes mistakes and your post seems sincere. Unless of course you get reinstated and become a hardcore troll again
=(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurmoudy View Post
Except I want banned by the tribunal...Seriously did no one think to read the thread? Just jump on the bandwagon...my god.
Maturity is not just about accept your mistakes, but to accept the consequences of your mistakes is to show real maturity. I've read your post, but I kept the important things, when you mentioned how much you flamed and how toxic you were, I don't need to read more after that. If your really changed your attitude you will know this was worthy, if you didn't, just more than deserved ban.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metakai

Junior Member

11-08-2012

While the community cannot aid you in your endeavor to receive "proper" justification for your actions. If you are truly sincere and apologetic you should see this new account of yours as a way to make amends to the community. Asking for forgiveness is a great first step, but following the Summoner's Code is one of the most important things you can do for true redemption. Not because you will get your account back if you pleaded enough. But because you feel that you have wronged the community and will do every effort to show that you can and will be an upstanding player.

Just accept your punishment as it is, as unfair as it may seem and better yourself. Integrity is it's greatest reward.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeroKuno

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurmoudy View Post
damn another pillar of altruism in this community. Yep im the only bad guy.
No, you are one of many, too many.