@Pendragon, a sincere plea from a banned player

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besteality View Post
No one, including the OP ever said he was "entitled".....hence the PLEA. No where do I see a demand, denial, or complaint about his behavior or punishment - Just a man that has come to a realization of his plight and admission of his sins.

Furthermore, he did not receive these warnings you speak of.

Did he deserve this? Yes....no doubt. NO ONE is denying that.

He is simply putting forth a case for forgiveness. Something I think we ALL want from time to time.
He put forth his case and it sounds like it was rejected. He can be forgiven but that doesn't mean he voids the consequences.

Honestly, I usually determine if a person is sincerely applogetic if they expect nothing in return.

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Sofa GG View Post
Ah I see, so your toxic, troll, and rage alot. You also hack in your games, that is why Reds made the right protocall and skip to a full perman ban. Good move.
Im not smart enough to "hack". lolol the hell XD

Psycho

11-08-2012

Being banned without a warning is harsh no matter what the case, especially in a game where the 99% of the time the worst thing you can be accused of is verbal abuse. Had he attempted to scam someone or hack the game, then the ban would be justified, but for bad behavior? He should have been given at least one warning before being banned in a game where people potentially spend hundreds of dollars. I've seen Pros, those who represent the community show terrible behavior and they aren't even hit with a slap on the wrist.

Hell, the people who participated in elo boosting only got their S2 Rewards taken away and those that did the actually boosting even got to keep theirs.

Vectros

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwangeBoy View Post
For all the people responding to me, i submitted a support ticket when I was banned, and the red that responded clearly stated "we dont give out perma bans unless you have been temp banned at least 4 times." so yeah.

and for all the people saying read the ToS. Please, be my guest and go make a poll that asks players if theyve read the whole ToS, and i can almost gaurantee you atleast 80% of all players dont readit, they scroll though it and just click i agree
Clicking the I Agree button affirms that you read it. If you click that and didn't read it, that's on you; that's why when you do paperwork you make sure you read the entire damn thing and make sure it says what the other party agreed to (such as when buying a car); if they verbally tell you 9000$ but it shows 15000 on paper, you owe 15000 if you signed.

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
Being banned without a warning is harsh no matter what the case, especially in a game where the 99% of the time the worst thing you can be accused of is verbal abuse. Had he attempted to scam someone or hack the game, then the ban would be justified, but for bad behavior? He should have been given at least one warning before being banned in a game where people potentially spend hundreds of dollars. I've seen Pros, those who represent the community show terrible behavior and they aren't even hit with a slap on the wrist.

Hell, the people who participated in elo boosting on got S2 Rewards taken away and those that did the boosting got to keep theirs.
As it stands I dont believe I was banned for the content of what I said,just the many times my attitude was poor. I commited nothing like stealing accounts, hacking in game for advantages, elo boosting, ect.

Slashiroth

11-08-2012

You played 20 games in a row where every single game you were being a 100% jackass, you basically wanted a perma ban subliminally but didn't think you'd get one, and were hoping for another chance if you did.

King Sofa GG

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurmoudy View Post
Im not smart enough to "hack". lolol the hell XD
Easy as 1 2 4 download the software and BAM! Fog of war? Gone, gold gain double by 2%, Move speed faster then the avg foes. GG

Jenshus

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Haha, I'll let you know eventually.
Pendragon I'm fairly new to the LoL forums so I apologize if you've addressed this before or if you're asked a lot but.. any chance your name is after the Pendragon book series? Such a good series..

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Sofa GG View Post
Easy as 1 2 4 download the software and BAM! Fog of war? Gone, gold gain double by 2%, Move speed faster then the avg foes. GG
...except A. I dont know where I wouldget the software.

B. im sure i would have to do some tricky bazicky file moving.

C...what a total waste of time. Lol

You sure riot shouldnt be investing you for this stuff? you seem like your the expert lol.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho View Post

Hell, the people who participated in elo boosting only got their S2 Rewards taken away and those that did the actually boosting even got to keep theirs.
The problem is that one time is still too many. This guy might have got the "bum" deal here (which I still question because we know very little) but it doesn't excuse anyone's behavior if they rage/verbally abuse during games.

I get that we all have games where we rage but that does NOT justify raging.

If he's really sorry, he'll man up to his mistakes (no matter how big/small), he'll make a new account, and be a positive part of the community.