@Pendragon, a sincere plea from a banned player

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeroKuno

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurmoudy View Post
It actually looks like the thread you just posted was in reference to instant banns for unfair/troll reports. I think but not sure.
The premise is the same and that's for removing toxic players.
So if they do run manual sweeps for tribunal instances then you must be one of the manual sweeps they did.
Also, I am pretty sure this just doesn't apply to the reporting feature alone. How else would you have gotten banned without prior notice correct?

Meiu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurmoudy View Post
Once again, you didnt read the thread. I didnt recieve any warnings.
If you didn't get any warnings then you definitely deserve it, the only time they straight up ban like that is in massively horrible and extreme cases. Next time try not being the absolute lowest denominator, you might get to keep your new account.

Sevorast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwangeBoy View Post
For all the people responding to me, i submitted a support ticket when I was banned, and the red that responded clearly stated "we dont give out perma bans unless you have been temp banned at least 4 times." so yeah.

and for all the people saying read the ToS. Please, be my guest and go make a poll that asks players if theyve read the whole ToS, and i can almost gaurantee you atleast 80% of all players dont readit, they scroll though it and just click i agree
What they should have said was that the Tribunal will not try to permaban you without you having had 4 pans prior. Riot themselves can still go through and ban people for any reason, and for any length of time they see fit, whenever they desire.

Meiu

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwangeBoy View Post
For all the people responding to me, i submitted a support ticket when I was banned, and the red that responded clearly stated "we dont give out perma bans unless you have been temp banned at least 4 times." so yeah.

and for all the people saying read the ToS. Please, be my guest and go make a poll that asks players if theyve read the whole ToS, and i can almost gaurantee you atleast 80% of all players dont readit, they scroll though it and just click i agree
Just because other people are too stupid to read things they agree too or sign, doesn't excuse you.

Auspexa

11-08-2012

I don't think you should permaban anyone without a warning. That's inappropriate and way too harsh. Maybe give a 1 month ban without warning but permaban right away... Idk.

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiu View Post
If you didn't get any warnings then you definitely deserve it, the only time they straight up ban like that is in massively horrible and extreme cases. Next time try not being the absolute lowest denominator, you might get to keep your new account.
This thread is in the context of how can I recognize and change if im not necessarily in the understanding that im doing things wrong. The whole point of the tribunal isnt to punish, its to try and change the ways of offenders by telling them they mean business.

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auspexa View Post
I don't think you should permaban anyone without a warning. That's inappropriate and way too harsh. Maybe give a 1 month ban without warning but permaban right away... Idk.
I agree I definetly deserve a suspension, but the outright perma seems a little odd. Agreed 100 percent on the 1 month or the 2 week, just I dont think there are 1 months otherwise id ask for it.

Besteality

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiu View Post
The guy didn't learn his lesson which is why he got banned, if he learned his lesson he would have stopped due to his warnings. Now that he is punished, he gets to start over and try not to screw up again. Just because you "change" later doesn't entitle revoking a punishment you deserve, if anything riot should delete these accounts instead of ban them to end this whole "but I am nice now" ****, when they were already ******s to being with.
No one, including the OP ever said he was "entitled".....hence the PLEA. No where do I see a demand, denial, or complaint about his behavior or punishment - Just a man that has come to a realization of his plight and admission of his sins.

Furthermore, he did not receive these warnings you speak of.

Did he deserve this? Yes....no doubt. NO ONE is denying that.

He is simply putting forth a case for forgiveness. Something I think we ALL want from time to time.

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besteality View Post
No one, including the OP ever said he was "entitled".....hence the PLEA. No where do I see a demand, denial, or complaint about his punishment - Just a man that has come to a realization of his plight.

Furthermore, he did not receive these warnings you speak of.

Did he deserve this? Yes....no doubt. NO ONE is denying that.

He is simply putting forth a case for forgiveness. Something I think we ALL want from time to time.
Wow great post, Thank you, upvoted!

King Sofa GG

11-08-2012

Ah I see, so your toxic, troll, and rage alot. You also hack in your games, that is why Reds made the right protocall and skip to a full perman ban. Good move.