Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mid/Support Looking for team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Millz Killz

11-08-2012

My name is Brandon, I'm 18 years old, a senior in highschool, and I want to join a team that is serious about season 3. Practicing daily afterschool or doing ranked 5's or signing up for online tournaments as a team is exactly what I'm looking for. I'd like to grow as a player. I can fill AP mid or support roles the best (also AP tank junglers like Maokai and Amumu.) I'm about 1400 elo but I plan to raise that in the new season.

Reply to this post or send me a message in game (Summoner name: Millz Killz) If you're looking for a new member.

I've played enough league, starcraft 2 and chess to realize that it won't be easy. I'm willing to put in the time to get better and synergize with a team.

Dark Anchovies

05-31-2013

Hey, added you in game and I'm beginning a serious ranked 5s team. I would like to try you out for mid if your up for it. I'm usually on 9:30a.m.-1:00p.m. CST. or 11:30p.m.-2:00a.m. We are all silver solo players atm and I have had a silver team just they were not committed enough to go farther.

IJuicyJay

06-03-2013

Add me on leauge IJuicyJay we need a support.