Item Preview Tons of Mana, just one Tear

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MEOW1337KITTEH

11-10-2012

What will be happening with the Manamune here?

muggtonp

11-10-2012

Wait so does this mean Singed is CONSTANTLY gaining a buff while running around with Q on?

Lostshard

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEOW1337KITTEH View Post
What will be happening with the Manamune here?
Quote:
Manamune - Updated Item
  • Unique Toggle: Your basic attacks and single target spells drain an additional X% of your current mana and deal twice that amount in bonus magic damage over 2 seconds.
  • What Xypherous said for theory
See a S3 item list: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=31232235

PedestrianA

11-11-2012

So, may I have an answer on what manamune will become? want to see how ez and the like will be affected.

Vympel666

11-11-2012

So with this Seraph’s Embrace u made Blitz practically unkillable now, his passive + Seraph’s Embrace active + barrier if he takes it = over 2k shield if not 3 (rough guess).
Not bad, S3 AP blitz stomping mid here I come.

Ghost Meteor

11-11-2012

This is a great change imo, for ranked archangel was seldom used due to the amount of time it took to build and with minimal payoff aside from mana and AP. a fully stacked serpents embrace is now 250 damage shield right off the bat counting nothing else, so the additional survivability is very interesting and I hope it goes meta.

EDIT:serph's embrace**** and I just read the post before mine.... lol 3k shield on blitz... sounds nuts haha

Smitty4o7

11-12-2012

So let's say we get Archangels staff to 740 mana and go buy several others. Will they all turn into Seraphs Embrace when you hit 750? If they do will they all grant AP and Mana, or is the bonus mana on Seraphs Embrace unique as well? I also like seeing that you've made the 3% AP bonus a unique passive.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

this means that swain, anivia, and ashe will be able to get more out of the ToG upgrades
kewl.

F5 Zarozz Mid

11-12-2012

come back xyph

Wookachuk

11-12-2012

blitz with this item, his shield, and barrier. gg