Item Preview – Tons of Mana, just one Tear

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krìn

11-08-2012

More like they just made Blitz unkillable.
Seraph's Embrace + Manamune + Tanky HP
Harass all day.

CuddleME

11-08-2012

Ryze and singed are crying TEARS of joy now.

on the other hand, does this mean u won't be able to charge tear when you use skills such as ryze's R or gragas's W?

Repliku

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
The passive is mostly the same, with one key difference: Tear of the Goddess used to trigger on spellcasts; now it triggers when you spend Mana, including through the use of channeled effects.
So it means that my Riven will be at a disadvantage when i'll try to charge my Tear of the Goddess because she doesn't spend mana? This game sucks.

(Purposeless whining : am I doing it right? )

Lemming Jesus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

As a big Singed player I am excited to try this new stuff out.

Nanatsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Cool an item that changes on its own so will we see ROA change too once it reaches a certain time or could we see those snowball items such as mejai's soulstealer upgrade when they reach full stacks. Either way going to enjoy Seraph on Kassadin and Evelynn when it comes.

Kaze Rurouni

11-09-2012

Ok, I think this is pretty cool and all, but I'm worried about how this is going to affect assassins. Now, I trust you guys, and I will be looking forward to the full reveal of all the changes for season 3, but with Barrier becoming available on SR and this new item, I feel like some casters will just run flash/barrier and get this item, pretty much shielding through all burst.

Something that can be done is to maybe make an item for assassins (prob 2, an ad and ap version) where the active pretty much allows them to ignore a % of bonus health via shields and such. That way, assassins aren't just insta-gibbed by all these free shields. Just a thought.

Genxun

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
UNIQUE Passive – Insight: +(3% of Maximum Mana) Ability Power
Goodbye 1000+ AP builds...

Toaster316

11-09-2012

List I made

Pros:
So it's Easier to stack on Amumu (Despair), Anivia (Glacial Storm), Ashe (Frost Shot), Karthus (Defile), Maokai (Vengeful Maelstrom), Singed (Poison Trail), and Swain (Ravenous Flock). Please tell me if you think of anyone else this helps.

750 instead of 1000 mana to charge makes it charge to full faster also the 5 mana per charge on Archangel's also increases the charge up speed.

When Charged to full now turns into Seraph’s Embrace with a the UNIQUE Active: Drains 25% of your current mana to shield yourself for an equal amount for 2.5 seconds - 120 second cooldown.

When it Turns into Seraph’s Embrace you can charge another tear to 1000 if you also want Manamune.

60 base AP instead of 45 which means that fully stacked and this will give you 3 more AP.

Cons:
Loses 400 mana and 15 mana regen.

The ability "Grants ability power equal to 3% of your maximum mana" is changed to be Unique which means no more Archangels stacking.

Ledinax

11-09-2012

I'm curious about how will this new Tear interact with Vayne's Silver Bolts. Since it's a permanently toggled hability, will Vayne gain mana every time she auto-attacks?

Toaster316

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledinax View Post
I'm curious about how will this new Tear interact with Vayne's Silver Bolts. Since it's a permanently toggled ability, will Vayne gain mana every time she auto-attacks?
I doubt it since it doesn't use mana same for Teemo's Toxic Shot.