Item Preview – Tons of Mana, just one Tear

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tetramaster

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butternubs View Post
I'm calling it now. Singed nerfs coming with this update to level out the ungodly amount of OP he will possess now.
Singed loses FoN, one of the best Mres items he could get (Besides Banshees).

He'll be slower, but with the Seraph, he's going to be harder to kill and hit harder too.

The McSmashy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetramaster View Post
Singed loses FoN, one of the best Mres items he could get (Besides Banshees).

He'll be slower, but with the Seraph, he's going to be harder to kill and hit harder too.
He loses FoN, except all the stats on it are being divided onto other items. Though the ridiculously huge Mres is gone forever, I think.

The Nice Boat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Does this kill 5arch karthus?

ninbushido

11-08-2012

I'm okay with this.

Aggrbargl

11-08-2012

Does the weird way Tear's cooldown currently works (I'm not even sure how to describe it, but you must know what I mean; I think a Riot employee once described it as "cooldown debt") apply to the new version?

MaiLinna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

So now the champions that are stuck using mana have an outlet compared to the ones that don't.

Genius. <3

Baked Potatoes

11-08-2012

am i the only one that sees Seraphs embrace becoming COMPLETELY OP with certain champs EX. Ryze. this is why i say this. Ryze gains damage based on having mana.. so end game he can have 5k+mana... with this new shield active that does 25% mana into shield, that can mean liek a 1.25k shield. i could be wrong and not understanding this correctly, but people like Ryze could completely turn this terribly...

Quote:
Seraph’s Embrace

(Upgraded from Archangel’s Staff when fully charged)
+1000 Mana
+60 Ability Power
+10 Mana Regen per 5 seconds
UNIQUE Passive – Insight: +(3% of Maximum Mana) Ability Power
UNIQUE Active: Drains 25% of your current mana to shield yourself for an equal amount for 2.5 seconds - 120 second cooldown.

DarkRaiiin

11-08-2012

Not saying that it would be viable, but could a champion like Katarina make a Seraph's in order to get the shield? Since you said it is in actuality whenever a spell is cast.

Or would it not even add mana since she doesn't have any to begin with?

Meaty Murican

11-08-2012

Ryze Buffs inc

HiddenOctopus

11-08-2012

Singed is NEVER going to die. HAHAHAHA. My troll champ just got even more trollable.