Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item Preview – Tons of Mana, just one Tear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Don Bobo

11-08-2012

im pretty sure if we filtered out every comment about "OMG RYZE" and "singed op". there would be about 5 posts here

edit:see every other post on this page for examples

blackraven1425

11-08-2012

So, will someone like Singed trigger the passive every time his toggle "ticks" for another bit of mana to keep the poison gas going, or just on the actual toggle on?

Sann92

11-08-2012

@Xyph, lets say i fully stack the tear and then i buy the AA staff; It is transforming instantly or i have to stack it again?

And, I suppose Manamune is getting a rework too, but you didnt mention it. That.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

11-08-2012

Oh... OMFG Singed loves you. I love you.

Calderweiss

11-08-2012

Singed an ryze just go stronger huehue

Panthaz89

11-08-2012

So you gonna give this treatment to the manamune too since rarely any champs will buy it.

Ferr3t

11-08-2012

I'm calling it now. Singed nerfs coming with this update to level out the ungodly amount of OP he will possess now.

AgitatedOne

11-08-2012

Ryze loves this.

Soft Aunt Hugs

11-08-2012

inb4 singed/karthus/anivia/etc stand in fountain with their spell toggled charging tears all day.

Bealzebub

11-08-2012

Tired of being a poor anivia trapped in an egg? NO WORRIES! press numpad 1-6 and shield for 25% that mana you get from those archangels staffs youve been stacking and live forever!