Item Preview Tons of Mana, just one Tear

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arby099

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
The tooltip doesn't currently mention it - but anything that used to charge tears will still charged tears. 'Whenever you cast a spell or spend mana' is the actual full trigger.
Heloooooooooo Elise item then

Krebstar

11-08-2012

Will there be any new items to benefit manaless casters? I know they get complained about a lot, but spell vamp was nerfed, DFG was nerfed, and Grail is a mana item.

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

11-08-2012

wow, are we gonna have a new item leak tomorrow too ?

zilentworld

11-08-2012

will the mana gain from tear still carry over to AAS?

Nihel

11-08-2012

>2012
>building AA on anyone

Pierogi88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

There are some serious problems with the shield. The item will be very strong on mana stackers and mediocre on everyone else. Furthermore it will promote passive play of saving your mana for the right moment. Why not just change the effect to:

Quote:
UNIQUE Active: Drains up to 200+15% of your maximum mana to shield yourself for an equal amount for 2.5 seconds - 120 second cooldown.
With this effect we will not encourage passive play but still punish those who spent most of their mana. Also the item will guarantee reasonable defense for those who will satisfy all their mana needs with this single item and it will still reward for building mana. I changed it from current to maximum mana to provoke a debate.

chumbler

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Yes. Probably a better path to get a Manamune as the second item if you're going to get *two* tears.
Is manamune going to not suck so that that is less of a terrible idea?

Don Bobo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Cant say I love something that just upgrades itself with time. An upgrade should have some cost. I think it would be better if, when the item were stacked, an option came up that made you choose to upgrade to a item with the active but at the cost of some of the stats or keep it as is.

Cheap0

11-08-2012

I'm sooooo excited about all these new items. They really feel like a tier above the current ones in terms of interesting design, and I'm so eager to try them out. That Seraph's Embrace sounds so cool, and I hope there are more interesting item designs like this to come.

The next couple months are going to be a really great time to be a League of Legends player. All these new items and whatever changes coming are going to still not be terribly well understood by the community, and it will be a ton of fun trying out all the new features while there's not really a new established "meta" yet.

Kaladinn

11-08-2012

Xypherous Hey just wondering will there be any Ap item's made for Ap carry's that use Energy? Kennen , Akali... (This new item is useless on them)