Item Preview Tons of Mana, just one Tear

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaedricChampion View Post
oh great now blitz will be even harder to deal with
Assuming Blitz is at max mana, by allowing his passive to activate first, he will generate a shield equal to 75% of his max mana.

MPonder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Ryze OP.

Marcccram

11-08-2012

I feel like that shield be an item that would give the mid AP an advantage against an AD carry during late game. Currently, I feel like AP carry falls off after mid game, and basically just deals as much damage as possible to the ennemy team before dying, then hoping the rest of the team finish them up. Now it seems AP have received an item that allow them to keep fighting after long fights (High mana and mana regen), has a nice AP stat and gives more tankyness with the shield. I like that!

Any other items for AP carry such as this one that allows them to become late game carry?

ZetsubouFallen

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlySkyHigh777 View Post
Not quite. Once you max out Archangels, it auto-upgrades to seraph, so you get an instant free 250 extra mana to match the old AA. You actually gain mana quicker.
It is, you cant stack AAs anymore, and the 25 MP regen/S which was a LOT, is gone, which means Anivia, Karthus and Ryze wont have infinite mana.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Assuming Blitz is at max mana, by allowing his passive to activate first, he will generate a shield equal to 75% of his max mana.
its gonna take the crank a long ass time to max this new item

Housemate

11-08-2012

Ryze op in season 3.

It even rhymes!

Draznath

11-08-2012

Wow! Ryze op!!

Stevev45

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPonder View Post
Ryze OP.
it's an early and late game damage nerf for him. The shield is nice on him though.

His early game q will hit about 7 percent less hard. but, tyou will be able to buy tear like 3 waves sonner.

and the full AA provideds 400 less mana for him. So 26 less damage per q.

javiwey

11-08-2012

dayum nice change xyph, but i want you to take this into consideration, you should make seraph embrace give the same amount of mana as tear, and transfer the farming passive (much like AAS) otherwise it will be a must must have for any AP caster, since you can buy it lategame and it gives the same mana as if you farmed it since early game, and it will give a ton of AP, that along with the shield will make it a must buy, AAS is one of the higher AP items there is, the reason people dont buy it its because the farm it needs, if you remove the farm and on top of it give them a big shield active, then it will be a must buy in every game, just think about it.

note: the champions i build tear on always end up with around 4k mana, thats 180AP with seraph embrace and thats a maximum of 1k shield, take this into consideration please.

edit: i read the OP already and saw seraph as AAS upgrade, my bad, my post is now null and void.

Biggus Fishus

11-08-2012

Is there a similar transformation for Manamune, or has that item been removed or reworked in a different fashion?