Should I get Safari Caitlyn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mrfishii

11-29-2012

So I mained Caitlyn around August and I really wanted her Safari skin but it was locked up. Now I main Vayne and don't really play Caitlyn, but should I still get it? If Riot buffs her I will play her again and will be so mad that I didn't get it. So Should I?

Keep in mind x-mas is almost here so cash probably won't be any problem. (and I'm in Canada so on boxing day the cards might be really cheap)

Norwazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Do you like the skin? Get it if it makes you happy and you have to money to afford it.

I have skins on champions I rarely play because I like them.

KetiaX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Wait, game cards prices are discounted on boxing day?

Mrfishii

11-29-2012

I like it but it's not my favourite. When I as maining Caitlyn I would definately buy it, but now it more of a maybe since I main Vayne but also I may return to Caitlyn and the skin is more on the good side than bad.

Mrfishii

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KetiaX View Post
Wait, game cards prices are discounted on boxing day?
Not sure but some other game cards are on sale. ( First boxing day while play league)

ChocolateMang0

11-29-2012

how would you get it?
its not in the store

LostLaneWonGame

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateMang0 View Post
how would you get it?
its not in the store
Legacy skin vault re-opening for a short time.

ReisenTheDos

11-30-2012

I main caitlyn and out of all of the her skins I use, I use safari the most cause how nice it looks in game. Funny story it was the last skin I didn't own but was able too when it was being put into the vault. Disappointing how a nice skin it is to be put away.

Maha

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReisenTheDos View Post
I main caitlyn and out of all of the her skins I use, I use safari the most cause how nice it looks in game. Funny story it was the last skin I didn't own but was able too when it was being put into the vault. Disappointing how a nice skin it is to be put away.
I was waiting for it to go on sale...

Then it went on a retirement sale for a even bigger discount. I was so happy ;d.

smXho

11-30-2012

wait til xmas to see what skin they have for us