Do people not take TT seriously?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

I am finding that people I team up with, arent even trying to play TT. They pick champs and build them in a trolling manor. Example would be an AP Yi who only bought doran rings.

The rare time I do get good teammate, we win. Its getting frustrating to play. Is it because S2 is ending and people are just trolling on purpose or do they treat TT like Dom when it was first released?

I personally prefer playing TT to SR since TT is more action based rather than farming based.

thanks
Mogs

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

There are just a lot of stubborn people who think SR is the be-all-end-all of the MOBA genre.

It has to be 5v5 with 3 lanes or it's not serious. You have to farm for 9 hours or it's not serious.

Soul Cloud

11-08-2012

How can anyone take this map serious? It's as serious as a dominion or aram game.

Either you get bruisers or lose.

Mogs01gt

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Cloud View Post
How can anyone take this map serious? It's as serious as a dominion or aram game.

And there is the problem....

Soo since this map is better designed for bruisers rather than champs that spend 10-15 minutes of farming, you cant play it seriously?

When I say seriously, I meaning playing to Win.

Runix

11-08-2012

I think a lot of players are genuinely experimenting. It's a new map, a new set of items, and new objectives, so players are simply trying to figure out what works and what doesn't. Give it some time, and the metagame will smooth itself out.

Also, shifting to a ranked mode with draft will help iron a lot of the difficulties out, just by removing the handful of problematic Champions.

Quote:
Easy there! Dominion is taken rather seriously by a significant number of players, and for those who play it regularly, ARAM is srs bzns.

Geekweezul

11-08-2012

Quote:

Ok, so the meta is to get bruisers.

How is that any different than SR? Obviously the meta for SR is not simply "get bruisers"...but it does have the meta of "get adc/support bot, apc mid, jungler, and bruiser top or lose".

Same philosophy, different words.

Lemurialol

11-08-2012

It's not 5 lanes like every other MOBA game, it must be a joke mode!

I'v played dominion and smites arena games modes... i take them seriously and thankfully most players take them seriously. When it comes to the new 3v3 ppl hardly care sometimes, so now i only played ranked.

Mogs01gt

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurialol View Post
When it comes to the new 3v3 ppl hardly care sometimes, so now i only played ranked.
So you have experienced that to...

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

11-08-2012

Quote:

Soooo... don't play it and ruin our games? If you do, expect to get a ban? When you get banned, don't come QQ to us? kthanksbai.

5371EI

11-08-2012

Maybe you are just a really bad player with a low hidden normal elo so you are getting matched up with other baddies?