Lee Sin Jungler Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crank Shape

11-08-2012

How many minions should I have killed by 10 min and 20 min?

Duhizy

11-08-2012

depends, speed junglers like shyvana that are weaker at ganks should concentrate on farming and invading, resulting in around 60 cs for every 10 min at the pro level. Gank heavy junglers like nautilist, alistar, lee sin etc in theory have more chances to get kills because of their gank strength, if a experienced jungler takes all of these opportunities to get kills/assists like they should then they usually have around 45 cs every 10 min but make up for the gold difference in kills/assists unless they mess up and get behind as a result.

Personally, im no pro, unlike them i dont have the experience to know that a gank wont work so i waste time ganking when they would be farming and gaining more gold and cs then me so i usually manage 50 cs every 10 min with speed junglers and 40 cs/10 min with strong gankers like lee sin. Keep in mind that if you get ahead these numbers should go up if you do it properly.

Grotzak

11-08-2012

There really isn't a have XX number of minions or you are a **** jungle. In every game there is a different scenario. Say top is pushing in hard on your top laner, Instead of getting this blue buff you should go gank. Thus minimizing your total creep score. As long as you are keeping your itemization level up to par along with insuring your fellow teammates are receiving the support they need you are doing a good job.