Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Eleisa's Miracle was already a decent buy on Dominion"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahlen

11-08-2012

y u hatin on rageblade.

MMKH

11-08-2012

If only the revive passive would stick around after the item disappears lol.

urmamasllama

11-08-2012

it does mmkh

MMKH

11-08-2012

Quote:
urmamasllama:
it does mmkh

op

Nny

11-08-2012

Eleisa's miracle isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

Note: NOT saying it's a good item, but it's not a Moonflair Spellblade. Mana regen is a hard stat to come by, and it gives a huge amount while paying very little - Compared to something like Spellblade, where AP is very abundant and it's gold efficiency is terrible.

I don't have the math handy anymore but - thanks to the dominion aura - it regens mana at a very similar rate to chalice and opens up the ability to get sorc or CD boots (Which give great stats for their price) while still having tenacity. I used to grab it instead of chalice before Athene's release on champs like Kass and Janna (Who burn though mana big time once you get max cdr); Now with Athene's though, it did take a big drop in usefulness.

It's also fun being able to do things like keep Swain's R up almost the entire match

Infirc

11-09-2012

Quote:
FDru:
Yeaaaaaah Xyph needs to keep making champs and stay the hell away from Dom.

Lulu..

@FOODFOOD, in all seriousness that was actually my core Alistar build when Dominion came out :$,i went bot lane with it every game, what?,it worked

FOODFOOD

11-09-2012

Quote:
Infirc:
Lulu..

@FOODFOOD, in all seriousness that was actually my core Alistar build when Dominion came out :$,i went bot lane with it every game, what?,it worked

Was Warmogs enabled back then? I didn't play much Dominion until January or February of this year, so I don't know.

Redenbacher

11-09-2012

Quote:
Infirc:
Lulu..

Xyph also designed FDru's FAVORITE champion, Riven!