Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What day would the weekly tournaments best fit your schedule?

Sunday 27 16.88%
Monday 5 3.13%
Tuesday 6 3.75%
Wednesday 5 3.13%
Thursday 5 3.13%
Friday 24 15%
Saturday 88 55%
Voters 160 .

Hello TT Players! Interested In Weekly Tournaments?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vesh

Game Designer

11-09-2012

I'll see if I can scrape together a decent Riot team for a show-match against the winners!

Youkai Ningen

11-09-2012

I would totally be interested in this! I love 3s

Direwolfzs

11-09-2012

DO IT, i beg of you T_T

Zecrotic

11-09-2012

Please, im dieing for some TRUE competitive play with the new TT

Alpha Q23

11-09-2012

I would, but Riot got rid of Twisted Treeline. Sorry that you got the news just now. They did add a new map though. They call it Twisted Treeline, yet it is not Twisted Treeline. It is a pretty good map though. Just not Twisted Treeline. I think its name was misspelled. Its suppose to be called Shadow Isles or something along that line.

getonmehlvl

11-10-2012

Quote:
Alpha Q23:
I would, but Riot got rid of Twisted Treeline. Sorry that you got the news just now. They did add a new map though. They call it Twisted Treeline, yet it is not Twisted Treeline. It is a pretty good map though. Just not Twisted Treeline. I think its name was misspelled. Its suppose to be called Shadow Isles or something along that line.

New TT > old TT

The old TT was to unbalance and it was impossible to balance it (there is literally 5 paths where you can get gank from...)

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

11-10-2012

Quote:
Alpha Q23:
I would, but Riot got rid of Twisted Treeline.

Hmmm... Interesting... Well all I can tell you is the tournaments will be for the map that is titled "Twisted Treeline" in the PvP client when you click "play" > "PvP" > "Classic" > "Twisted Treeline 3v3".

lirm

11-10-2012

If I had a team, I would so be in

TheManStache

11-10-2012

Im definitly down! I live in texas and have a really weird work schedule, so sundays are the only days I can gaurantee attendance >.< saturdays are generally ok too though.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

11-10-2012

Quote:
lirm:
If I had a team, I would so be in

I'll be making a place for free agents to join a list and captains can go through and pick up players.