Who was your FIRST champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PutThtCookieDown

11-09-2012

Brand, I picked him cause he was the coolest looking. I got 1 kill and four deaths

WetSkins

11-09-2012

gankplank, i had to idea what i was doing. i went mid ulted minions. bought 2 pairs of boots.. it was awful

Onyx Lift

11-09-2012

Kassadin

"WTF? HE HAS A SWORD AND I HIT THINGS BUT HE DIES /SO FAST/ THIS CHARACTER SUCKS!"

Just Me Evelynn

11-09-2012

Orianna.

...Badly.

Khobahi

11-09-2012

Mine was ashe.... considering i started playing with only the first round of champions. (my friend that i played with was playing ryze)

groggynodbegger

11-09-2012

Amumu, i still love him and always will and i bought the Pharo skin forever ago.

Karthus Pushed R

11-09-2012

My first was Ashe because she was in the turtorial. However, my first champion I played in an actual game. I looked up a Mobafire jungle Amumu build, and built it according to that. The issue was that I was playing top lane.

Lemon8or

11-09-2012

Twisted Fate. Just cause he looks cool.

Tails66

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Kassadin

I was god awful and went bot, didn't even start it in a bot game. I went straight to a normal game. I was on my family computer and it lagged like hell, but I did stuff. I don't remember doing so great or bad but after that I was just like "Can't play this game with this horrible lag". Now I have a better computer and better internet connection. After that the first champion I feel in love with and had my match history full with was Annie.

StoneColdSteve

11-09-2012

lebanc, maxed chains first.