Who was your FIRST champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arby099

11-09-2012

Orianna. I joined the game during her first free week or so, the store was still advertising her as new.

Her GLaDOS-esque voice and unique style brought me in, and her cheaper pricepoint sealed the deal. She was also ridiculously broken at the time, but I had no idea, I was new. Really fun way to learn the game, always made me good with skillshots.

Choclategod

11-09-2012

DEMACIAAAA was my first

Rigglethor

11-09-2012

Shen, i built him like an ad carry.
"Ninjas shouldn't be tanks."

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Before starting playing i read all the champions that were currently on the roster (Leona patch first Leona free week and man reading all of them with all the abilities AND lore took me a lot of time) and decided that i liked Three: Ashe, Caitlyn and Katarina, i planned Ashe to be my main but unfortunately enough Ashe was tremendously popular on Low levels and i never got to pick her nt even on my first game,so my first game was Me As Katarina going Ad maxing W and thinking that shunpoing Enemies was a waste because i'd blow my escape mechanism that way xD, needless to say i fed a Trynda then a Xin and never played Kat again and ironically enough i never bought Cait.

crew trainer

11-09-2012

Hemi.... first game playing was with a friend told me to place a turret in bush got first and second blood...

Hudd54

11-09-2012

i played tryndemeir cause my bro told me to but then i played ashe and loved it

ArmySquirrel

11-09-2012

Leona.

JJ Unbreakable

11-09-2012

Alistar.
I was playing through the characters in alphabetical order.
I had just come off Dota and never levelled heal until I maxed my damage.

imaloony

11-09-2012

Similar to the OP, my first ever was Blitzcrank. All I remember is running around and punching a lot of things.

It made me happy.

Rikter Iliaren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

I played Taric because I sucked at dota and he had a stun so I would at least be able to do that and be useful.

I decided that roaming the whole game was a good idea and I bought all the recommended items.