Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who was your FIRST champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arby099

11-09-2012

Orianna. I joined the game during her first free week or so, the store was still advertising her as new.

Her GLaDOS-esque voice and unique style brought me in, and her cheaper pricepoint sealed the deal. She was also ridiculously broken at the time, but I had no idea, I was new. Really fun way to learn the game, always made me good with skillshots.

Choclategod

11-09-2012

DEMACIAAAA was my first

Rigglethor

11-09-2012

Shen, i built him like an ad carry.
"Ninjas shouldn't be tanks."

Infirc

11-09-2012

Before starting playing i read all the champions that were currently on the roster (Leona patch first Leona free week and man reading all of them with all the abilities AND lore took me a lot of time) and decided that i liked Three: Ashe, Caitlyn and Katarina, i planned Ashe to be my main but unfortunately enough Ashe was tremendously popular on Low levels and i never got to pick her nt even on my first game,so my first game was Me As Katarina going Ad maxing W and thinking that shunpoing Enemies was a waste because i'd blow my escape mechanism that way xD, needless to say i fed a Trynda then a Xin and never played Kat again and ironically enough i never bought Cait.

crew trainer

11-09-2012

Hemi.... first game playing was with a friend told me to place a turret in bush got first and second blood...

Hudd54

11-09-2012

i played tryndemeir cause my bro told me to but then i played ashe and loved it

ArmySquirrel

11-09-2012

Leona.

JJ Unbreakable

11-09-2012

Alistar.
I was playing through the characters in alphabetical order.
I had just come off Dota and never levelled heal until I maxed my damage.

imaloony

11-09-2012

Similar to the OP, my first ever was Blitzcrank. All I remember is running around and punching a lot of things.

It made me happy.

Rikter Iliaren

11-09-2012

I played Taric because I sucked at dota and he had a stun so I would at least be able to do that and be useful.

I decided that roaming the whole game was a good idea and I bought all the recommended items.