Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who was your FIRST champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teshimine

11-08-2012

Amumu. Had no idea how to play him, and was expected to lane with him (prior to standard jungle). Had a positive win/loss ratio despite pretty much only buying sunfire capes...lots and lots of sunfire capes. /sigh

Jumping Salmon

11-08-2012

First champ was annie on an old account, then fiddles/annie on this one. Always did love mages!

Mr Confuse

11-09-2012

the very first champion i played was shen, i played one match with my cousin on his smurf long time ago i think the the newest champion at that time was swain and the whole reason i picked shen was because of shadow dash, it sounded so cool on champion select plus he looked like sub-zero :P The first champion on my account was ashe around the time irelia was released

Mäg

11-09-2012

Ashe. I liked Mirana from DotA so it was only natural.

CommandShockwave

11-09-2012

Kassadin.

I didn't know what a tower was... his ult just made dieing faster for me.

Solari Eclipse

Recruiter

11-09-2012

Ashe :\

She was free the week I started and since she was in the tutorial, I thought I'd stick with her for the week until I learned the game, take learning a champ out of the equation.

Mk5StrikerEureka

11-09-2012

Quote:
Wiksy:
I think it's Ashe since she's in the tutorial...

Not counting that it's Nasus.

lol what tutorial? ashe was my first champ as well, then moved to sivir. ahh the good old days.

Ethereal Light

11-09-2012

mine was annie. i just walked up to turrets to say hi. used tibers cause i liked when he walked with me.

Pr0we

11-09-2012

My first was blitzcrank too. I came from dota and played pudge alot so i was used to grabbing ppl. What I love about blitzcrank is u can grab through your minion wave when in dota u cant so it was way easier to get kills.

Pleasurewizard

11-09-2012

Shyvana. I did not feed super hard, but I also accomplished very little.