Who was your FIRST champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reizuc

11-08-2012

It was Sivir.

I was under the impression that she couldn't kill, but god could she push a lane and a turret.

The pushing part still holds true.

Zaike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Beta TF.... Wildcards on a 2 sec. CD. Stack AP and win!

Scilla15

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Sivir!
Let me guess, jungle Sivir?

CowInSpace13

11-08-2012

Mine was Cho' Gath. My friend was smurfing to teach me, and around level 5 he reminded me to get my spells, because i had completely forgotten about them

Vantooth

11-08-2012

The first time I saw someone play this game was my brother and his friend. His friend was playing Swain and I was like, this guy is so awesome transforming in birds and life-stealing the hell out of you. So the day after, I got started and my first game, with Swain which was free wasn't so bad, but I don't remember if it was a win or loss. After a bunch of game I got the hang of his ult... At first I was ALWAYS out of mana... But yeah, he IS an awesome champion, but not really for a starter had some hard time lending those talons. Since for the first 10 levels I used the mouse to click on abilities and target... Now I use smart cast and can't live without it, its just blow my mind if I play without it.

Happyman4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

I played the tutorial but the first champ outside of the tutorial was udyr. I was thoroughly shocked when my ult was available at lvl1.

Dante Moradis

11-08-2012

Malphite, I thought he was cool cause he was giant rock who threw other rocks at people, now I cant ever play him cause he is always banned.

BlackBeast41

11-08-2012

Blitzcrank, at the order of my friend...I was so confused D=

Boy kill joy

11-08-2012

Yarr harr

Echoes Prime

11-08-2012

Rammus