Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who was your FIRST champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reizuc

11-08-2012

It was Sivir.

I was under the impression that she couldn't kill, but god could she push a lane and a turret.

The pushing part still holds true.

Zaike

11-08-2012

Beta TF.... Wildcards on a 2 sec. CD. Stack AP and win!

Scilla15

11-08-2012

Quote:
Phreak:
Sivir!

Let me guess, jungle Sivir?

CowInSpace13

11-08-2012

Mine was Cho' Gath. My friend was smurfing to teach me, and around level 5 he reminded me to get my spells, because i had completely forgotten about them

Vantooth

11-08-2012

The first time I saw someone play this game was my brother and his friend. His friend was playing Swain and I was like, this guy is so awesome transforming in birds and life-stealing the hell out of you. So the day after, I got started and my first game, with Swain which was free wasn't so bad, but I don't remember if it was a win or loss. After a bunch of game I got the hang of his ult... At first I was ALWAYS out of mana... But yeah, he IS an awesome champion, but not really for a starter had some hard time lending those talons. Since for the first 10 levels I used the mouse to click on abilities and target... Now I use smart cast and can't live without it, its just blow my mind if I play without it.

Happyman4

11-08-2012

I played the tutorial but the first champ outside of the tutorial was udyr. I was thoroughly shocked when my ult was available at lvl1.

Dante Moradis

11-08-2012

Malphite, I thought he was cool cause he was giant rock who threw other rocks at people, now I cant ever play him cause he is always banned.

BlackBeast41

11-08-2012

Blitzcrank, at the order of my friend...I was so confused D=

Boy kill joy

11-08-2012

Yarr harr

Echoes Prime

11-08-2012

Rammus