Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who was your FIRST champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King of Noodle

11-08-2012

Pretty sure it was Alistar; he was on free week. Bought him with IP then my friend tells me about the Youtube offer -.-

G4MESDEAN

11-08-2012

xerath was mine i didnt understan lanes and just ran around

Xhaiken

11-08-2012

Morgana. She was free, she looked cool, she was an AP caster, she can wreck fools. To date, she's one of my best champs.

Dosh Lotsamoney

11-08-2012

Kayle.

I got really good.

And then Riot felt they hated her more than usual and nerfed her into the ground.

Ever since me and Riot have been on bad terms.

Xcr

11-08-2012

Heimer dinger back when he had tons of turrets and blocked nexus with them<3 good times.

Valentíne

11-08-2012

Ashe, solo mid like crazy.

Sairie

11-08-2012

Annie, and I remember going heal revive. It was not uncommon for me to drop tibbers on minions XD

Steelflame

11-08-2012

Nasus. He gave me a good start to learning how to play the game for real, and teaching the value of CS... somewhat. Still wasn't the best CSer, but that gave me a big jump on others at my level range for a while. Nothing like a good old game of playing Nasus to make you remember how to CS again.

Volket

11-08-2012

Garen was the first champion I got to play since he was on free week. That was back when sunfire capes stacked if you can believe that. Ah good times... for some anyway lol.

Saturdays

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Cho gath he looked fearless and became stronger as you ate people total awesomeness