Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who was your FIRST champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zauv

11-08-2012

Tryndamere.

swilson

11-08-2012

I failed at ashe and ryze but then enjoyed success with release rumble.

dremptz

11-08-2012

well the first game i ever played i was over at a friends house and he was playing cait and i had been watching him play like all day when i wasn't playing a game of CoD or Halo or something but, he had to go do something so i jumped in for him and managed to get a triple kill with her Q we ended up winning that game because no one on there team bought armor (my friend was only like level 5 or something)

5treetLightz

11-08-2012

Shaco

First time i ever played a moba. I played like **** and got mad that i wouldn't 1vs1 anyone lol. I was being called a noob and all call of ****... T_T

할배님

11-08-2012

first game ever was shaco and my friend on tf. got owned

Rince Me On

11-08-2012

*facedesk* I attempted to play vlad. I remember building random items on him (mostly AD and regen) and said he sucked.

Testarossa

11-08-2012

Ashe was my first champ and I mained her for a few months. This was back when Malzahar was released back in 2010. Still one of my favorite champs even though I main Draven now.

AJL

11-08-2012

Cass, I thought I was so pro hitting all my q's...
Then I hit lvl 30 and it was a whole new ball game.

SolairGotSwag

11-08-2012

My first was kat and i got a pentakill
Haha jk it was malz and i thought building ad would be smart boy was i wrong

gamemasa5000

11-08-2012

My first champion was Ryze ... a bot game I bought stinger ( I was such a noob). The First champ I fell in love with was probably Miss Fortune she was also my first pentakill.