Who was your FIRST champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Migueel

11-08-2012

Janna. After earning some IP I wanted to buy someone and, how I didn't know anything about champion roles I bought her because she was the prettiest one available. Used to build AP on her because I thought she was a mage. XD

Tangylicious

11-08-2012

Sivir.
Spammed everything. Ran out of mana.
Didn't know what the spell shield actually did.
Pushed like a boss...while dying a lot.

EinInAJar

11-08-2012

Veigar. I had no idea what I was doing so I spent the whole game chasing people into turrets.

It was bad.

Grøve

11-08-2012

Tryndamere
not bad starter, only went 4-9-34 in a normal 5v5, was too afraid to get any real killing done
(pre nerf)

mr underhilI

11-08-2012

master yi, sometimes i would go 20-2-3 and sometimes i would go 1-20-3 i just build attack speed and spam my left click

Steam Store

11-08-2012

My first champion was Rammus. He was free and I thought that if I played a tank it would be easy. I really had no idea what a tank was supposed to do so I would just run in anytime I saw people and start fighting them. I remember getting really mad because I did no dmg and took too much dmg. I thought a tank should be able to wade through combat and sit there for 30 seconds with 5 ppl beating on him and not die. My build was also super cool, boots, then 5 heart of gold.

XandirLing

11-08-2012

Ashe, I played her in the tutorial and was like "Yeah, that's pretty good." Played a few bot games, bought her with IP, and then played her for a while, until I started exploring mages.

SoSilli

11-08-2012

Kog'Maw. Back when I used to max his slow cause it looked cool and and clicked the skill picture to use it haha.

KatfishGumbo

11-08-2012

Amumu... read a jungle guide... clear jungle to drag at 4, OP!

ChubiPanda

11-08-2012

bot game with sivir and an actually normal game with rammus