Who was your FIRST champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cha0sniper

11-08-2012

Ryze. I found smartcast shortly after and life was goooood :3

BananaBandanaMan

11-08-2012

Sivir before the ricochet rework...so freaking OP for so freaking long!

Corrupted1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

First champion was malphite back before season 1... good times!

HauntedTinMan

11-08-2012

Garen was my first simply because I loved playing him in the tutorial levels. I didn't know what I was doing so I built two beginner boots, because he has two feet, I would get a different sword for him because I thought that it was what he was using. Didn't realize that an ult was an ult but just another attack that you get. Kept dying even though I thought his armor was supposed to protect him failing to realize that I would never buy armor... but I had tons of fun... I wish for those days again..

Kakyoin Noriaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Excluding the 3 tutorial Champions Ryze, Ashe and Garen, my first would be Janna. I was pretty good at not dying, but I built her competely wrong (Tear, Chalice, Catalyst).

pokelda2

11-08-2012

When I started out my friend told me I only have to do the first tutorial because the second one wasnt that good. So all I knew how to do was move around and right click stuff. Then I played a game with him and while reading the skills on the champions (back then I think you had to select the champion to see their skills) and I got locked in as singed because the timer ran out. Had no idea waht I was doing and would run up and right click stuff to death. would fling stuff and random and probably didnt even use my posion trail because it seemed really weak. Didnt build boots and have no idea what my items were.
After getting stomped I tried a game as vegar and bought him because his abilitiy icons looked cool. Then I bought ryze and mained him until around level 20 when I actually started playing other champions.

Daenerys

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Ashe because I played her in tutorial and was too scared to try other champs.
Then two weeks later bought Fiora and started PVPing. I thought she was godly back then because I always carried with her, but now I know it's because no one in the level 3 range knows how you counter melee carries.

Megaflare

11-08-2012

I think trundle. My worst though was katarina. I picked up assassins quickly in league, but I hated katarina. I used to say her ult was so useless, id level it and not be able to activate ( like others u can see where it goes) and when they walked in range id press r, theyd walk away. I thought she was the worst champion in the game lmao.

Kamu

11-08-2012

Lol my first champ was Kennen...back when he was for 6300! NINJA KITTY WITH LIGHTNING POWERS WHY WOULDN'T HE BE YOURS?!?!

CupcakeTrap

11-08-2012

Garen

Then (within a week or so) Veigar.