Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who was your FIRST champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluff the Panda

11-08-2012

Annie with a madreds lol

Deveraux

11-08-2012

Eve - she is back to awesomeness

CorneliusSavarin

11-08-2012

Support Kayle.

Did terrible of course! I wouldn't let her go. To this day i still love her, but her kit feels a bit stale compared to the newer champs and she rarely ever goes support anymore.

Vizu

11-08-2012

Caitlyn

1likeketchup

11-08-2012

Fiddlesticks, I would always go bot having no idea about what was the right way to play. I would easily take both enemy champs and proceeding to solo 2v1s and 3v1s lol

Stomach God

11-08-2012

Amumu, was so noob i thought Deathcaps stacked, spent all my initial games trying to build 6 deathcaps... It worked tho, i won (was carried mostly) the first three games...

Talbane

11-08-2012

Caitlyn in a bot game i went mid for some reason and would stay in the river bushes to proc my passive :x i think i lost that game lol

Sconesy Cider

11-08-2012

I played Annie as my first champion. I joined a Co-op vs. AI game. I maxed E first because the bots were owning me and I wanted to have defense. I got raged at and flamed the whole game ._.

Subtraction

11-08-2012

veigar my friend played AD sion we would duo bot and everyone would be mad that I had a body guard.

TheArsynist

11-08-2012

Old Katarina. riotwhyyouchangemybaby