Honor system "Prizes"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eeirail

11-08-2012

So I have accumulated quite a bit of Honor points and what not and I have received two "awards" for them.

-A Red ?Ribbon?
-A Green ?Ribbon?

But I do not like the green one so much as the red, is there a way to change it?

Also, are there any other colors?

Magus Crow

11-08-2012

No.. there is no way to change which ribbon is displayed outside of losing it or acquiring one with a higher display priority (I believe only blue trumps green).

Other ribbon colors are yellow (friendly) and blue (helpful).

Eeirail

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus Crow View Post
No.. there is no way to change which ribbon is displayed outside of losing it or acquiring one with a higher display priority (I believe only blue trumps green).

Other ribbon colors are yellow (friendly) and blue (helpful).
Thank you, and may I ask how you go about losing a ribbon?

Creepy4

11-08-2012

You lose a ribbon by ceasing to earn honor for it.

Green is teamwork, so you would have to stop earning teamwork honors (while still getting honorable opponent) to lose your green and earn back your red.

Magus Crow

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy4 View Post
You lose a ribbon by ceasing to earn honor for it.

Green is teamwork, so you would have to stop earning teamwork honors (while still getting honorable opponent) to lose your green and earn back your red.
He probably didnt lose his red though he could always ask any PvP opponent he faces if this is the case (opponents will always see red if you have it).

Losing a ribbon can be done by either getting a ban (for whatever reason) or ceasing to earn enough honor to put you above the threshold for keeping it. The second is a bit confusing to explain as ribbons are awarded to the top couple of percent of each category. The percent is calculated by a combination of % of games honored, number of honors and honor weight (the more someone honors others the lower their honor weight also the honor weight of people on your friendlist is lowered as it is expected that they will honor you more often).

AForgotten Angel

11-08-2012

What is the amount of Honor for each one needs to earn a Ribbon??

Magus Crow

11-08-2012

As I explained above a ribbon isnt achieved at a certain nember of honors. Instead it is granted when you pass a threshold of percent of games honored with the appropreate honor weight. As the this threshold is constanly changing over time and, considering that we cant see the metrics behind it it is nearly impossible to say much more than this.

KamiKaraX

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AForgotten Angel View Post
What is the amount of Honor for each one needs to earn a Ribbon??
25 for red, the others are still not very common, so I do not know

1magash

Recruiter

11-11-2012

ok.. guys.. well i have gotten 4 ribbons thus far;

red - An honorable opponent
green - A good team mate
blue-?? friendly???
yellow- Great leader

the yellow ribbon took priority over the others so far.., and that's the order in which i recieved them, tho i cant really confirm the blue ribbon because i was give the "friendly badge" and the "Great leader badge" at the same time..

FaceRoll13

11-11-2012

Great Mentor is Greenish Blue - It's a combo of the Green and Blue Ribbons I think