Ionic Spark, slight buff.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LastLaughLol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Ionic Spark is.....ok. It's not the greatest item. Primarily used on Shen....and nobody else. ADC's very rarely get it.

Reason is. The attack speed is nice. But the very low hp gain. Is so lackluster, its really not worth picking up. If you buffed up how much HP it gives. To at least 350. Preferably 450-500. This item would get much more popularity.

And please dont say its op.

Edit: The point of this buff would be that, champions that scale decently well with attack speed, will have a choice for a bit tankier attackspeed item. Champions im talking about are, Udyr, Irelia, Shen, Jax, possibly Xin Zhao.

The Blue Jelly

11-08-2012

Works on Chaser Irelia as well, and is core on a lot of bots (not ai) in Dominion.... which is what the item was originally designed for XD

I'd be for a slight increase in the HP, but no more than 400 HP should be given by the item. 350 is pushing it tbh.

LastLaughLol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

But do you agree, increasing the amount of HP given, would increase its popularity for anyone besides Shen and Udyr?

3rdStorm

11-08-2012

I think alot of people just misunderstand the item. Its a farming tool. if you have a character that has trouble farming try picking it up. People buying it solely for stats will usually be disapointed.

LastLaughLol

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdStorm View Post
I think alot of people just misunderstand the item. Its a farming tool. if you have a character that has trouble farming try picking it up. People buying it solely for stats will usually be disapointed.
Who would need to farm with this? Only champion I know that has severe farming problems is Poppy.

3rdStorm

11-08-2012

Any AD champ that doesnt have an AOE damage ability could use it to farm. I wouldnt say its needed to farm on anyone really. but it certainly speeds up a champions farm speed. which frees you up to roam more.

Azkalas

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastLaughLol View Post
Ionic Spark is.....ok. It's not the greatest item. Primarily used on Shen....and nobody else. ADC's very rarely get it.

Reason is. The attack speed is nice. But the very low hp gain. Is so lackluster, its really not worth picking up. If you buffed up how much HP it gives. To at least 350. Preferably 450-500. This item would get much more popularity.

And please dont say its op.

Edit: The point of this buff would be that, champions that scale decently well with attack speed, will have a choice for a bit tankier attackspeed item. Champions im talking about are, Udyr, Irelia, Shen, Jax, possibly Xin Zhao.
My Udyr always take this item.

The Blue Jelly

11-08-2012

It's not for *farming*, it's for *pushing*.
Those are two vastly different things ._.

Furionthion

11-12-2012

I use Ionic Spark with AS Lulu. I love the visual. I don't even care it if does anything more that what it does now.Why remove a thing just for the sake of removing it? It people want to use then let us or buff it. But I agree don't remove it.