Do people not take TT seriously?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5371EI View Post
Maybe you are just a really bad player with a low hidden normal elo so you are getting matched up with other baddies?
I only have around 10 games in the new TT and have been trolled almost every match....The matches with no trolls were wins....

5371EI

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogs01gt View Post
I only have around 10 games in the new TT and have been trolled almost every match....The matches with no trolls were wins....
So TT is filled with trolls but they only seem to get placed on your team?

Exqzr

11-08-2012

Quote:
Sadly, there are more trolls.

The last 3 months of Classic TT, was a very pleasant place to be. RIOT did a great job.

I am sure that it will even out again soon. but for now, its not uncommon to get paired with someone who doesn't care much.

Redenbacher

11-08-2012

Quote:
Or, just like every other mode, entry-level is filled with two things:

1) New players.
2) Experienced players screwing around for fun.

The problem is number 2. How'd you like it if I came in to your SR games and stacked Doran's Rings on Vayne because, well, "LOL SR."

The entry-level to this game is a cesspool. It's a really bad experience, and that is a problem.

OP - keep playing your best so you can climb out of the pit. People do take TT seriously, same goes for Dominion... it just takes a little dedication and positive thinking to get there.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Yes, people arent currently taking the new TT seriously. Which is the entire point of my thread...... Its hard to learn the new map when people are just goofing off.