Eleisa's Miracle Tentative Remake

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stormfallen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Tentative Stats (In Testing)

Eleisa's Miracle
(1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.

Hopefully it'll be interesting on Dominion/Murderbridge and Supports - while also indirectly giving supports an extra item slot to work with. It's probably terrible but something I wanted to try.
Any thoughts?

DiscworldDeath

11-08-2012

As I posted in the other thread, likely a trap.

Assuming you don't have it for your first revive, you need a game to last over 24-25 mins and revive each time it comes off of CD to be able to use it once more with this. Having revive a bit earlier isn't that important, because moments you want to revive come up all the time, it's mostly about having an additional revive.

I think often you'd die, buy it, hit revive, then sell it, and that's all you need to do. If you get to use another revive from it, good for you, if not, then you only lost the re-sell money. No real reason to keep it.

Tempestphile

11-08-2012

FOODFOOD reposted your thread, i was just wondering if they can drastically lower the sell cost to avoid abuse.

But I see it as a bit of trap too, especially the stats is meh.

SK TeIecom Faker

11-08-2012

new stuff???

HaIfhearted

11-08-2012

The way I see it, its either a piece of ****, or a potentially OP piece of **** if the game drags on past 30 minutes or so.
And most games don't go past 30 minutes.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
The way I see it, its either a piece of ****, or a potentially OP piece of **** if the game drags on past 30 minutes or so.
And most games don't go past 30 minutes.
can offer some serious fun builds in pg though

Rebel Dragon

11-12-2012

I think it may have some use bot, since you essentially get another item slot...and I wonder if heal/revive might become a new option...

FDru

11-12-2012

Hopefully it stays on SR. Revive doesn't need any kind of buff on Dominion and Revive and Clairvoyance aren't even enabled in Proving Grounds.