Remove Elo loss from surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadMistro

12-19-2012

if anything there should be an elo loss system where three enemies have to click on you and check loss forgiven. as well as if there are leavers in general they should lose double to triple the ELO and the team should have a loss forgiven. other then that there isn't anything riot can do about their elo system except NOT MAKE IT ABOUT 5 PEOPLE WHEN YOU KNOW NON OF THEM!
ho does it make sense that i have to put my faith in 4 others with my elo. why isn't elo based on my singular game play.

for example how many tower i kill minions i farm asists i get and kills i get. if i have 32 kills 4 deaths 21 assists and the rest of my team has no more then 5 kills each, i don't believe they should recieve the same amount of elo as me due to the fact that i carried an entire team.

i don't think riot has looked into this system verymuch since they released it, so the only thing we could do is Q.Q about it until we get a response.

Selcopa

12-19-2012

If anything if you have 32 kills and you lose the game. You should lose double or triple elo. 32 kills that game is yours to win. If you.lose the game you personally failed your team. There is no reason you should lose a game with 32 kills

BigTallUgly

12-22-2012

So punish me when I feed and lose?

And then punish me when I dont feed and lose?

And then punish me more when I pick up kills?

You're making lots of sense today, Selcopy-poo. Clearly I'm the insane one xD