What ranged AD need is an escape item

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
Kog'maw also has insane range on his ulti, so he should be able to kite without worrying too much about gap closer
What does his ult have to do with kiting?

Tempestphile

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
What does his ult have to do with kiting?
Sorry i should have said Kogmaw has an insane range, which allows him to stay far away from gap closer

And he has a slow thats not particularly difficult to land when getting chased

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCWA Tigerbite View Post
No, he's saying Jax destroys any AD Carry 1v1. Which is pretty much his job. Along with assassins.

If you're playing a ranged ad carry and you're fighting 1v1. You're either bad or your team is bad, or possibly even both. You're supposed to be in the back lines shredding them apart while your front line keeps them off of you. You're not a tank, you're not a bruiser, you're not an assassin. You're RANGED for a reason, because if you get close, you will get destroyed.
except that with the range you have you can only reach the front line

does the qoute Stop attacking their tanks ring a bell ?

also this:
Your an ranged adc the prime target to get killed because your the enemy's damage dealer so your pretty much the focus point of cc initiation and other damage dealers .
you are the front line untill you manage to reposition atleast and here is where those escapes come into play
its why people like to use ranged carrys with escapes and why ranged carrys with out are shunned assided deemed useless because a slow will not save you if your being initated on or even cc'd with an escape you can "port" out when the cc runs out and escape with that sliver of life left a slow or snare will do jack you'l simply get destroyed trying to walk away because you cant move because of slows and everyone has slows nowadays because its on items they build if its not part of their kit already

but more on topic , items with escapes will just make champions with escapes tottaly OP to a point they are even more mandatory to a teams succes than they already are.
so i dont think riot will ever implement such a thing ..unless they all deside to get realy really reallly stoned orsomething
think about it ..flash ..iz...flash dagger or flash LB flash dagger sure it sounds good when its flash MF flashdagger but in oher casses it just creates and even bigger gap of usefullness between carrys that have and carrys that dont have an escape in their kit

DiscworldDeath

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catnium View Post
except that with the range you have you can only reach the front line

does the qoute Stop attacking their tanks ring a bell ?
Yeah, sounds like low Elo advice.

AD carries attack whoever is close and they can attack safely. They still do more damage to the tank than they would trying to walk through it and auto attack the squishies on the enemy team...

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

read the rest..

also why the fook bring up elo again ..get over your self

ofc you attack the tank untill you can get in and get that kill on a squishy when the upertunity arises ( thats why the stop attacking the tank joke was funny) jesus crist you think every one is noob except you and your mates dont you.

Vintage Daisy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCWA Tigerbite View Post
No, he's saying Jax destroys any AD Carry 1v1. Which is pretty much his job. Along with assassins.

If you're playing a ranged ad carry and you're fighting 1v1. You're either bad or your team is bad, or possibly even both. You're supposed to be in the back lines shredding them apart while your front line keeps them off of you. You're not a tank, you're not a bruiser, you're not an assassin. You're RANGED for a reason, because if you get close, you will get destroyed.

Jax is an Assassin? That's funny considering he can easily tank an entire team during E duration and gets bonus MR + Armor from his ult. I'd consider him more like a Bruiser. A bruiser that 2 shots AD carries.

And yes I am using Jax but there are plenty of other highly mobile Bruisers, Lee Sin for example, Irelia ,Poppy, Wukong, Warwick, Diana, Khazix, all these champs are tanky as hell while most of them still able to 2-3 shot an AD carry.

TCWA Tigerbite

11-08-2012

OMG, I JUST FOUND THE PERFECT SOLUTION. If you want an escape ability, take flash as a summoner spell. Problem solved.

A Slime Appears

11-08-2012

Yes, because Ezreal needs a third blink if he takes flash...

urmamasllama

11-08-2012

ADC could use a buff to lightbringer sanguine and entropy. other than that i think they are fine

Tempestphile

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
ADC could use a buff to lightbringer sanguine and entropy. other than that i think they are fine
Entropy is not for ADC i thought, its always for champs like Riven?

Lightbringer is a cheap niche item, i wouldn't mind it getting buffed, or recipe slight change to dagger dagger sword.

Sanguine is strong enough as it is