Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

What to do with snowballs

Keep Snow Balls 10 76.92%
Get Rid Of Snow Balls 3 23.08%
Dont Know 0 0%
Voters 13 .

Snowballs No More

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I like having the idea of an item that grows in power significantly over time and rewards you for playing well however I think the current snowball system is kind of broken. Like people have been saying, Sword of the Occult and Leviathan aren't viable (except in bot games/troll builds...) and Mejai's cater's to only a select few.

I have proposed a solution in these forums but no one has commented on it. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2779325

I thought I would share it since it's along the same lines. Sorry if that isn't kosher.

A rework still fits into the idea of what people think should be done with snow ball item