So do you think I'm right?

Yes, there aren't enough supports and tanks out there 10 100.00%
Well, you got some things right but I think your wrong about others 0 0%
No, I like things just the way they are 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

I LOVE assassins but...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AragornOrcSlayer

11-15-2012

Let me start by restating the title I LOVE ASSASSINS!!! I think Kha'Zix was a great addition and I this new guys Zed is cool too but it seems to me that lately all thats being released is assassins. Actually it seems like the main focus of this last season has been carries and just showy damage dealers in general (Darius I'm looking at you).
I think it would be cool if Riot added a few more tanks and supports this next season. Right now there isn't a whole lot of creative variation on those two classes and I think they could use a little love. Also, with new people joining everyday if all they see as released champs on the Log In and Showcase are the kinda champs that carry teams and get a ton of kills, they'll think that's what this game is all about, which it's not at all.
Let me know what you think in the comments. Maybe I'm completely wrong and I'm and idiot and you'd like to tell me that explicitly. Go ahead I can take it and it will probably help me too.

GunnyBoy

11-15-2012

Yeah I think LoL could use some more supports. Sona is the only good one I know

SephirothWontDie

11-15-2012

actually, i agree with you. i play tanks sometimes. Amumu, Volibear, and tanky Cho'Gath. all of them i am really good with. in fact, when i play them, i usually get a large amount of kills cuz of the damage i can do while being tanky at the same time, not including if my team doesnt help me, cuz its all about the team. i see supports like Sona and Soraka very little, if at all. to see someone playing a support like they should is very rare. Nidalee is even a good support if you can land the heal so that someone doesnt have to recall. but again, i dont see many people play those supports like they should. more tanks! more supports! please riot!

Lord Kyleshorse

11-15-2012

Still waiting on an epic looking support tank. I just can't seem to feel excited for this new support champ Nami.