Tyriddik - The Medicine Man

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyriddik

11-10-2012

Tyriddik the Medicine Man

Ranged(blow darts) Support/AP

Passive – Spirit’s Gift – Reduces the time spent dead for all ally champions by 10% and increases the time spent dead by enemy champions by 5%.

Q – Bad Medicine(15s cd) - Slows the target for 2 seconds and the puts them to sleep for 1 second. (40/70/130/190/280 magic damage + .7 ap)

W – Karma(toggle) - Auto attacks reduces enemy champion’s critical strike chance by 1/2/3/4/5% and allows you to auto attack allies to put a heal over time effect to heal them for 1/2/3/4/5% health over 15 seconds both stack to 10.

E – insect swarm(17s cd) – Target enemy takes (20/40/80/140/220 magic damage + .3 ap) over 3 seconds then spreads up to 1/1/2/2/3 targets for half the base damage, then each of those targets will spread once more as well. (up to 13 targets and can hit the same target twice)

Ult – Voodoo Doll (120s cd)– Creates a voodoo doll of the target champion. Enemy champions will receive 2/4/6% of the damage you deal and receive as magic damage, or on an ally champion you redirect 10/20/30% of the damage they to yourself as mana until you or the target dies, you run our of man, cancel it, or you make a new doll.

Thoughts?

flybye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

lol tyrdik

Tyriddik

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by flybye View Post
lol tyrdik
lol <3

I really think this would be a fun and unique champion to play.

SDO ida booty

11-11-2012

If he blows darts, hes like teemo... It should be more like a staff he shoots things from, like all medicine men have staffs. But i love the idea

Tyriddik

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ida booty View Post
If he blows darts, hes like teemo... It should be more like a staff he shoots things from, like all medicine men have staffs. But i love the idea
Yes, kinda like Teemo lol. But when i look up or think about old Medicine men, they use a blow dart like weapon. I also see you staves as well tho. I kinda have the witch doctor form D3 stuck in my head lol.

SDO ida booty

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyriddik View Post
Yes, kinda like Teemo lol. But when i look up or think about old Medicine men, they use a blow dart like weapon. I also see you staves as well tho. I kinda have the witch doctor form D3 stuck in my head lol.
That happened to me too. I am confused at the staves part... idk what you mean xD